Sign in to follow this  
baalcade

Safaarada Ingiriiska ee Adis-ababa oo Riyaale u Diiday Fiisihii uu ku iman lahaa

Kool_Kat   

^War ilaa ninyohoow comedian baa eheed...Isla weynida Mudane Cabullahi Yuusuf ku jirto baadanba ogeen...The likes of Riyaale (which I find to be very feminine for a so called President's name, Raanidii turubka kujirtay uuba i xasuusiyaa markaan magaciisa arko) intuu caawinaad weydiisan lahaa wuxuu ka xigaa with dignity inuu ku dhinto...There is an old Somali saying 'hadii la dhimanaayona dhareerka waa la iska duwaa'... ;)

Liilaloow Lalow low lalalalooow law law...Waah waah waxaasaa music kaa eh...

loooooooooooooool ,,,, that would be the ideal but the reality opposes it .....

and what dignity are u talking about ? well, Ohhh ,, yes ,,, the dignity of bringing amxaaro to kill his own people in xamar sow maaha ,,, Ooooh i get it :D

About the feminine, Well, wax baan odhan lahaa lakin kuuma quudhayo adiga ,,,, waad ka sharaf badan tahay inaan kugu idhaahdo :D

Kool_Kat   

^Qajac qajac Khadiijo Warsame...Sharaf intaa le'eg miyaad ii heysaa...Dee waad ku mahadsantahay...Soow tan aniguba kuu haya midaa iyo mid ka weynba...

Waadh naga daa dee...Adeerkey dhimasho buu ka xigaa intuu Raanida caawimaad weydiisan lahaa...

Som@li   

War heedhe isku xishooda, ma hadaad sheekadii islaamaha la soo shir tagteen,you are wasting a valuable resources here,marka fadlan si maskaxaysan u isticmalaa!

Anigu waaban yaabanahay ,,,,,,, ninkii fiisaha loo diiday baaba UK jooga :D

Tolow may isku xishoodaan oo ay warkaas ka masaxaan website kooda

Kool_Kat   

^War passportkii Somalia buu odayga ku socdaa, beenta iska daaya...Kii wilibo Maxamed Siyaad Barre waagiisi passportkii ahaa...What a shame...

250px-Queen_playing_cards.jpg

Toloow Raaniduu yahay isaga Madaxweene Raani?

BTW, JB could you please give me a web-site or direct me anywhere that shows how one can apply the so called S/land Passport, fees, which countries it is accepted, etc.? Thank you in advance...

MMA, turub aa? Daba ka'eri mataqaan horta?

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

BTW,
JB could you please give me a web-site or direct me anywhere that shows how one can apply the so called S/land Passport, fees, which countries it is accepted, etc.? Thank you in advance...

I'll tell you ba dee ,,,,,,, You write a letter directly to the President requesting the passport. The President approves for you and asks the Intelligence office to verify your citizenship. They then forward all the documents to the Immigration office. The Immigtation office will ask you to deposit a $ 100 to the National Bank and bring the receipt. Then they'll call you next day to receive your passport and travel around the world :D

Countries accepting: WEll, forget about Arabs we should ban their passports too.

Almost every other country accept it ,,,, including UK, France, Norway, US, South Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia.

I'm glad you're finally interested :D

Kool_Kat   

^Ilaahow hadaa fiyow dahay maxaa dhahaa? Balo yake kuugu heysay... :D

JB, qosol shig shig igu riday walahi...L-O-O-O-O-O-L,,,L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-L...What a process? Horta embassy maku qabtiin hee wadamada aa sheegtay idinkana? I am sure if the so called S/land passport is accepted in those counties you mentioned, you would have an embassy or consulate there and vise versa no?

Emperor   

^Just for a passport application one has to write to the President, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, BAS INTAAS ku ekeeeeeeeeee

KK must have pressed many secessionist nerves, Suldaanka take it easy with the girl Inder, JB-na waxay ka keenay you apply a Passport to the President, LooooooooL

Suldaanka all your refutation towards the non existance of SL passport had boiled down to a slap in the face, is that all the evidence you could provide and including a supposed letter you, Sulaanka, SOL member that we know so much, wrote to the BBC, :D

I, too as most of members that enquired about the reality of this passport is expecting a share of the slap in the face as a doze of reality. :D

It is our own process as a country ,,,, you can have your own process if you want ,,,, we just want our passport not to go to Cabadalla Shideeye ,,,,, :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

KK,

War iga tag adna, cantarabaqas adi soo post gareysay iyo oday calool weyn iigeysay...Wah...

Just for a passport application one has to write to the President, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, BAS INTAAS ku ekeeeeeeeeee

War ilaah ka baq, bas hee, caawa in enough eh waan qoslay...Kilyahii imadoobaadeen qosol dartiis...I can't see anything, ilin darteed...

Waaba yaabe, shaqo la'aanta madaxweenahay heyso aaba iigu daran...Y'all better fire him, and fire him fast (horta waxa mala fire gareeyaa)lol...What the heck is he doing reading letters regarding someone obtaining a passport? Shouldn't he be doing something more serious? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Alla balan balayeey...Bas bas...

Habeen wanaagsan, I think enough laughter for one night waan helay...Ciao...

Emperor, subax wanaagsan dee adiguna... smile.gif