Junior Charles

when is it the rigth time for the kiss

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Junior Charles
:

p.s I am a gentleman i do not kiss and tell
;)

The trick is...You have to have 'Kissed her in order to 'Tell' :D;)

Girls, you shouldn't attack Mr. Junior, the guy looks like a virgin guy (one in a million nowadays)......Imagine if he would have said something deeper than that….. like I hunt with my tongue lol

Junior keep it on a lid sxb, you sound like a good man.!

Oz   

So how do you convince someone so kiss you while hanging upside down in the rain? ... :D

You want us to give advices how to kiss your cousin? wtf man,First all,marrying a cousin is allowed but it is better to stay away because of the possibility of deformed babies due to inbreeding.teeda kale,you should show her some respect and ask her parents to give you her hand sxb you shouldnt be doing such indecent things with her since she is a relative dude.you are treating your cousin like she is some skank. :eek:

as ibti pointed out,you are supposed to protect her dignity ma ahan inaad adiga luuqluuqdada ku dhuuqdhuuqo.

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooool 6 pages of shumus shumus maa hada in la bilaabay in la dhajiyo??? lool caadi ma tihiid ciyaal qooq!!

KK your the best walaahi..loool iwaal aan caadi aheen aa meeshaan ka qarxisay..maskiinka hada waxaan u maleynaa in la ganaaxay oo la xiray because bajaqdii ayaa laga yaaba dadka dhexdooda in uu rajasiin furoo ku sameeye lol...wax waalan...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Oz:

So how do you convince someone so kiss you while hanging upside down in the rain? ...
:D

:D:D:D:D:D lool lool

Poster: I'm glad she escaped your dirty claws, I sent her a PM and brought her attention to this thread and she run a mile.

:D Faheem- did you miss the part where she went AWOL for the date and he stood there for few hours icon_razz.gif