Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Questions for 'former' supporters of the USC in '90s

Dr Ligle   

Juje Abdullahi Yusuf wanted for crimes against humanity? that is cheap shot don't you think, this man was dealing with civil war somalia. What you want him to do, offer tea to the militias of other warlords?

Abdullahi Yusuf is a hero who saved his state and ppl and at the same time wanted to find a solution for other states, and he should be commended not vilified!!! Infact notice aideed, ali mahdi and all the old boys are either dead or disappeared? Abdullahi has been around from day 1 sxb and he stuck to his guns untill the international community asked him to step down.

He left the nation so his loyal troopers in the tfg stay with the tfg and don't go follow him!!!

Congratulations to mr abdullahi yusuf mudug born nationalist, and all reer bari wish him the best!!!

Juje: What a weak man you are, adeer to say that as a child I missed to spot some war criminals in Enfield is one thing but how does that deflect the crimes that you are partaking in now? Forget USC, you are part of a criminal gang right now.

Oh Juje, maybe this will help you out.

worst crisis in 18 years

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

lool Guys xataa Ramadaan ma la is jafaa oo waa la is Baroomaa miyaa
:D

On a serious note though, USC and Aidiid could have saved Somalia when the central government collapsed instead of looting and killing people because they were from clan X, I think they were not expecting to over throw the government so quickly hence they had no post war plan.

However, USC was not the only group who committed crimes against Somalia.......they are all same, have looted, killed and raped. I have seen with my own eyes in Kismaayo early 91 some guys being chased around in the city by women and children stoning him to death coz he was from the USC clan....on his last moment he was saying give me some water am fasting...It was Ramadaan very hot day....I remember my mom vomiting after she witnessed this horrible act!

Marka we all need to forgive each other no need to single out one group.

I agree saaxiib...This is what I call an honest and truthful comment... You sound to me qof ka illaa xad si buuxda uga war haya wixii Soomaaliya ka dhacay over the years...The Somali problem existed before the USC, SNM etc and of course no one can deny inay USC dhibka Soomaaliya kaalin ku lahayd balse waxaa la yaab leh marka Dowladdii Siyaad Barre(AUN) , A/Y iyo waxa la midka ah laga dhigaayo oo dadka qaarna halla daba ordo la leeyahay...I know dadka waxan soo qoray have an agenda laakiin waxaan u welwelsanahay dadka aan Soomaaliya wax badan kala socon ee durbaanka la tumaya...Waxaase ugu daran shakhsiyaad xitaa laga warqabo inay guri Warlord ku soo koreen dad ha eedeeyeen...lol..... ..........

Sida aad ka dhawaajisay dhubad anigu waxaan dhihi lahaa "I jiid aan ku jiido waa jeenyo daalis" Ee Soomaalidu ha is cafiso, runtii xitaa haddii aan dhahno aan isku qabsanno wixii dhacay illaa iyo wakhtigii xornimada la qaatay oo aan ogahay in haba kala duwanaatee marna aan caddaalad sax ah Soomaaliya ka jirin si daacad ah ugama hadlayno ee eex iyo nin jeclaysi baa weligeed jireysa. Dadka laqdabada, qabyaalada iyo durbaanka qabyaaladda ee la tumayo shaqada ka dhigtayna haka waantoobeen haddii kalena ummaddu hal meel ha uga soo wada jeesato.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

abdullahi-yusuf.gif

Wanted for crimes against humanity

kuwaan ma naxaan...duqaan maxay hiraanhir ugu rideen sidii in oon xun haayo!...lol

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

quote:Originally posted by Abwaan:

Juje...horta malaga yaabaa xitaa Admin...double magac leh inay jiraan oo dhinacna keep the noise down ka leh, dhinacna civil war kaga jira!...Ilaahoow Hanna Ceebayn!

:D:D

Kamoon, duqa. Buufisnimo uultimo ah waayee waxaas.
:D

Teeda kale people are given chances, qaarkood horey loo ban gareeye. Obviously, though, some cannot reform oo the same drivel loogu buriye inta wali meesheedii kasii wadaan. If saas ku socdaana meel ma gaarayaan, believe me. SOL is clean, has clear rules and we just like the way it is. Few have had tried to disrupt this tii ku dhacdayna wey ogyihiin.

However, easy with accusations and counter-accusations. It is not befitting to anyone.
MMA I don't think it is buufisnimo...and are you telling me this place is run perfectly? If you say so...Adiga ma ahane waa kabaha aad gasahan tahay...lol

I am not denying in meeshaan sifeyn u baahan tahay individuals talax-tegeyna lala kacay balse why are OTHERS allowed to say what they want...call any1 that disagrees with them names, use qabyaalad card and label members with qabiil.

Come on MMA caddaaladda lagama tago akhyaarnimo ayaan kugu aqaan, ee madaddaaladad halla iska daayo!

saaxiib USC, iyo waxa S-futuud iyo land sheegtaba wixii la rabo ee ay ku kaceen hallaga sheego I don't think wixii ay geysteen inuu qof ama koox inkiri karto.

This place inay nadiif ahaato qof walba ayey dani ugu jirtaa...and I would like to play my part to keep the peace...haddiise taasi dhici weyso...waxay ila tahay waa nagu kala dareersha nin walbana dantiisa ayuu raacanayaa meeshaan qof ay SOL carruur u koriso malahane!

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia,
girlishly edited by Jalle Liqaye
:

*ABDULLAHI YUSUF was a murdering brute who will burn in hell for the evil committed in the *2000's against innocent Somalis. Anyone who can't see that is living in an alternate reality and is deluded.

:D:D:D

Saaxiib, you are mistaken. Unlike Aideed and his ghoulish minions, Allah(SWT) has bestowed his infinite mercy upon Mr Yey, and gave him the twilight of his life to repent. Last I recall, a bullet took out you wretched torchbearer, whilst he was in the midst of drinking the blood of Mogadishu.

Liqaye, I wish life was as easy as a simple tit for tat, but it don't work like that. In fact, this ISN'T even about Sheikh Cabdullahi and the hell hound Aideed, but is about the goons who massacred their fellow country men and woman in the '90s. This thread is about the vile minions of Aideed, who maimed, raped and killed thousands of innocent civilians, and who to this day-- refuse genuine expiation for their crimes.

All I got say to you is that,ALL the apes who served Aideed in his campaign of terror against fellow Somalis is... it is better to seek forgiveness NOW while you still have life in you, than face judgment on the day of reckoning for your villainies.

Som@li   

It is Ramadan folks, Waa sidee, Reer hebel ama Reer hebel baa sidaas yeelay ma xalinayso dhibka haysta Soomaali, It is time to move on, and see the bigger picture, Soomaaliya Soomaali baa halkaas dhigtay,period! Iyagana laga rabaa in ay xal u helaan.

^^^

Ramadan or not, quit forever simplifying our national conundrum as some sort of reer Vs reer business! We need reconciliation and we need it now. The basics of which are as follows...

Acknowledgment
-- When oppressors publicly acknowledge what they have done, knowledge becomes, in a sense, truth, and victims are (to some extent) assured that the past will not repeat itself. This in itself is contributes to victims' healing and, thereby, facilitates dialogue. However, for the act of acknowledgment to be effective must be complete and detailed. The victim cannot accept the omission of any painful episode of loss by the acknowledging side, otherwise the good faith of the acknowledgment will be suspect.”

Contrition
-- The next step is to take responsibility for past actions, to express regret, and to directly request forgiveness. Again, sincerity, as judged by the victims, is the key to the success of this step.

Forgiveness
-- The first two steps by the oppressor/aggressor prepares the ground for the final psychological step, which is the victim’s voluntary forgiveness of past injuries. It may take time for victims to express their forgiveness, but true acknowledgment and contrition by the other side will in themselves have a positive effect on relations between the parties.

Source

Meiji   

In many ways the Northeastern groups are turning into becoming the Northwestern groups.

Constant cuqdad, calaacal, cudur-qabiil and constantly threatening with ''breaking down from Somalia''.

Get over the past, and let us look towards the future.

MMMA/MODS,

You should lock down this thread, it serves no purpose but for cuqdad-ridden people to air their grievances while the Somali nation is struggling to leave the past behind and stand on its own feet again.

GAAROODI   

that picture always kills me because he really looks like that.

funny as hell, walahi !

about cuqdad, and the likes...i think puntland is finished saxib thats my honoust opinion i think its just hot air. Somalia is also finished in my view and puntland is just realising that thats why its as good as seperated. but puntland cant servive as an independent country, thats why they refuse to state the obvious that there independent.

when it comes to somaliland its surviving and thriving saxib, its currency is worth double that of somali's even though its not recognised.

Dr Ligle   

Gaarodi Puntland can survive quite fine, however we will not become indepedent because won't leave our brothers behind to be eaten by packs of wolves!!!

Lastly sland currency is strong? lol what does it matter how strong your currency is if you don't have purchasing parity. Go check sland purchasing parity and u will see that it is 5th world as usual and that is why they flee to Bossaso and shifted to camp 13 in bossaso. Hey guess what we have free welfare for the poor also, so take advantage of the system you poor hargeysa man!!!

Originally posted by Meiji:

In many ways the Northeastern groups are turning into becoming the Northwestern groups.

Constant cuqdad, calaacal, cudur-qabiil and constantly threatening with ''breaking down from Somalia''.

Get over the past, and let us look towards the future.

MMMA/MODS,

You should lock down this thread, it serves no purpose but for cuqdad-ridden people to air their grievances while the Somali nation is struggling to leave the past behind and stand on its own feet again.

Unlike your ealier post, Meiji, you seem to have recovered from your horrific meltdown. But in any case-- Cuqdad or not, the Somali nation CANNOT wish its horrible past away just because of the arrogant APES who helped destroy our nation but still remain quit adamant and refuse to take responsibility for their crimes.

Somalia will ONLY move forward through genuine truth and reconciliation for ALL its peoples!

Meiji   

Dukey and his clones:

You can play blame games if you want, but do not degrade this forum with your constant calaacal and cuqdad.

The MODS should tackle these clones or come out of the closet (i.e. supporting their views etc).