Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Skin care: Qasil Huruud

Aaliyyah   

Try mixing honey,lemon, and cucumber as they are good for your face.Its good to use natural stuff on ur face. especially if you got breakouts.

Malika   

God! the men are so useless in this thread..The Zack,I think that is usually adviced on men. smile.gif

Is'nt black seed a God sent!..Alhamdulillah.

Cabdow   

^ Alhamdulilah indeed. Bukhari reports that the Prophet (SAW) recommended that we "use black seed regularly because it has a cure for every disease except death."

Blessed   

Originally posted by Malika:

God! the men are so useless in this thread..

Don't be mad at them dear, waxay ku khal khaleen our golden glow. :D

Nephissa   

I don't see why men shouldn't be concerned about their skin, and skin that is too dry and doesn't receive necessary moisture will age faster! So men, tis ok to slap some huruud & qasil on as long as you don't end up prettier than your Xalimo. ;)

I don't use hurud & qasil, Alxamdulilah I'm blessed with great genes, I rarely ever get a fin-qooq.

My absolute number one secret: Olive Oil..does wonders for your skin. My mother [the queen of natural beauty products] swears by it.

Here's the recipe:

Mix about 1 teaspoon of white sugar with enough olive oil to make a paste.

Rub it on your skin and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse with warm [not super hot] water until all the grit of the sugar is gone. Then pat dry with towel. Remove all oil left... BE VERY GENTLE..no hard rubbing. Waxad arki your skin so soft, shiny and glowy ma cuntaa ba ku qabani. I found this to work better than most expensive products on the market.

Originally posted by *Blessed:

^guurku muxuu wajigeeda u tarayaa? LOL.

I don't think inaad sidaa badow u tahay ,,, come on ,, we all know wuxuu tarayo ,,, :D

NGONGE   

Get yourself some of this. Ground it until it's fine and then wet your hand and face and scrub your face with it. No qasal, no huruud or any of that other nonsense.

CHARCOAL_LUMP_OAK.jpg

(if you have any left, brush your teeth with them).

ps

Even if it does not work you will still notice that your face will become much lighter and cleaner when you wash it.

Ibtisam   

^^^^LOOooool @ Ngonge. Hahaha

P.s. I could swear none of the girls in here are above the age of 31. Do you really need to abuse your face with coffee, honey, black seed or olive oil. Are you guys pulling my leg. Do you really, I mean really sit at home with coffee or honey doob on your face???

And does it really MAKE a difference or does it just make you feel better?

Thanks for the replies girls.

Ibtisam --- honey or rat shit, does it really matter what I put on my face as long as I get the results I want? I think not.

Faheema.   

^lol@Ibti, Yes, it makes you feel fab and you can see the difference for sure... Do me a favour and treat yourself to a Facial and you'll be sold :D .

You have keep your body and brain healthy reagrdless of your age...you don't want to leave it to the lasy minute do ya smile.gif

I normally use a facial mask one a week and a mini facial one a month.

Ibtisam   

^^^Do you go to a shop to do it? or you are a pro?? I don't see the point in treating something if you don't have symptoms. so yes I would be last min, like everything else in life. redface.gif Do you do it because you enjoy it so much, rather you needing it Faheema. Are they addictive. icon_razz.gif

FF I you are very very brave, try it. Inshallah hope it works for you, they just sound like people are taking the piss or making up thinks they never tried and no one knows for sure if they will work.

She, to keep clean I wash with warm water every morning and before bed (pluz all the wudu you do during the day, 2 or 3)And to moisturise I use cream (which ever one in the bathroom)every morning for the whole body after shower.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Hmm, I will add it to my list of things to do after next week. IF my face peels off or I change colour or I get hair on my face, I'm coming to get you. redface.gif