Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Skin care: Qasil Huruud

Do they really work? I'm debating whether to try them for a while or just go and buy cleanser/exfoliator. And how soon do you wash off the huruud so you don't get that yellow glow?

Share your secrets girls. I've been having horrible breakouts and I'm getting pretty annoyed.

Rahima   

Yes they work, qasil more so than huruud.

15 minutes or so, depends on the weather. You'll most probably always have the yellow glow from huruud, so wash it off well.

It's better that you mix the two, more qasil instead of huruud. It may sound odd, but add coffee for the exfoliant effect.

Good luck!

Ibtisam   

^^^Now THAT is strange! lool @coffee. :D

FF this may sound strange, but leave your skin alone for four weeks, wash you face in the morning with warm water (if you must gentle face wash, otherwise just warm water) use face cream and nothing else, no makeup etc. At night use perfume free wipes. If your face is already breaking out, anything you do is going to irritated it. Give it some rest.

Malika   

Dettol..This stuff is meant for cleaning wound,but if diluted and gently used to wipe the effected area,it will kill any germ and stop the infection to spread.Its strong so wipe it very gently at night and in the morning you will find the infected area is dried up.

The qasil&huruud is good too..I have seen ready mixed packages here in UK.

Drink pleanty of water,once a month complete detoxing[scrapping the guts like]..Inshaallah kheyr.

Blessed   

I don't like huruud, it doesn't do much for me.

Qasil on the other hand is my best friend. I use it as face wash or I make a mask out of it by mixing it with, natural yogurt, or honey or crushed strawberries (when I get sun burnt) or cucumber seeds. It's the answer to most of skin problems.

Originally posted by Malika:

The qasil&huruud is good too..I have seen ready mixed packages here in UK.

The Asli pack, it has black seed too. Pretty nice.

get a super duper facial that reaches the parts other facials won't, then treat your face gently cleansing and using masks.

no comment on qasil, not a user; huruudna sheekadeeda ilow. I'd feel like a Tamil bride.

Kool_Kat   

I have the prepackaged huruud, qasil and black seeds, I am telling you it does wonders...I use it once or twice a week as a mask...

Vaseline is also my best friend...Specially after cleansing your face before bed time and aad isku ******qdo isaga...Ahh, just love that damn thing...

As for breakouts, grate or blend a cucumber and apply it over the face, eyes and neck for 15 to 20 minutes...Regular use of cucumber prevents pimples, blackheads, wrinkles, and dryness of the face.

Rahima   

Ibtisam,

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it woman ;) . It’s not because it’s coffee per se but just because it has fine enough yet coarse enough particles to give an exfoliating effect.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Shaqo badan weliba ,,,,,

with overtime dee, dunno if they u get a pension though.

I think millions of women are taken for a ride with those supposed face creams. If you released a product with mozarella cheese and tomato puree, and advertise it as bringing beauty to your face, some will pay money for it, no doubt.