Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

A great investment for Fergie and awarning to many apremiership team. United are back....6-2 the tukeys where shot down big time...

I really dont think he is anywhere near Pele but he has the potential to be agreat player and hope the English media dont destroy him as they do most other good players.

Sup bro

- making sure you keep your feet on the ground, didn't want you to get carried away with few wins smile.gif .

Rooney is alright, I really don't think he is that great, early days though, with time he'll either flop or be on everyones lips - so shut it Manu Supporters :rolleyes: (kiddin)!

WingA   

lool@ alwayslearning..

i dont know why you guys cant just be normal.. from a football point of view he's baddest player i have ever seen!! its soo simple.. if he was playing for Real.. you mugs/haters would love him to bits..

WATCH OUT, UNITED ARE BACK!!

Pretty much disappointed with what I saw tonight...Looks like the chickens have come to roost and our players are kinda tired. Amongst the English premiership teams that have played since yesterday, Arsenal havent looked comfortable and Im disappointed with amere draw knowing that we can achieve more than we r capable of. The championships seems to be asticking thorn in out buttss ....

WingA   

lol@norf.. nuffin else to say huh?? well, you asked me what happened when United drew the last game but i think you should be asking yourself that same question.. and i think i said dont get carried away too ;)

the media can hype him up all they want coz i kno he means business bruv!! you all saw what he did after 2 months out..

forget Pele, hes gonna make hes own name and thats for sure..

p.s. am back for my final year and i feel excited about my degree.. smile.gif its all good..

^^^good good to here

lol@LST

Rooney, well nothing i can say bad about him, even though he prefers old grannies in PVC lol. He will go on to be probably the best engish player ever

As Roma once again showed Real are nothing special, just a shame we had Pannuci on the pitch ( am wondering why the wasnt a coin throwen at the bumbling bafoon ). Arsenal faltered, whilst chelsea won again.

So guy's who looks like early champion's material??

Originally posted by mojam:

Over the moon. We've got the Roon!!

That's a sign a United fan was holding.

LoL..Mojam..and let me add this for them Man U supporters ...

" Over The Moon. They've got Roon!!!..and Gooners will ruin for them!!!!"

I dont know why u EPL fans are bickering we all know that the english always choke during the CL especially lately so come on you guys all know where the champioship is going. FORZZA JUVEEEEE!!

N.O.R.F   

I would like Juve to win but English teams have had the upper vs italian teams in recent years, this is how it usually is, English teams beat Italian teams, spanish teams beat english teams and Italian teams beat Spanish teams, a merrygoround :D

H   

Originally posted by Rooney:

lool@ alwayslearning..

i dont know why you guys cant just be normal.. from a football point of view he's baddest player i have ever seen!! its soo simple.. if he was playing for Real.. you mugs/haters would love him to bits..

WATCH OUT, UNITED ARE BACK!!

true say rooney that dude is moving on to be a big superstar with the iron fist of fegie @ man utd... btw he's also short listed in the player of the year awards

man utd