3560126937_a4ac0e96f5.jpg

Puntland State

The Armed Forces, Darawiish!

3560116003_3db0d2b145.jpg

Puntland Flag

The Government Flag of Puntland

3560916760_7035429c40.jpg

policka.JPG

Can Someone tell me what are they doing on this pic, I thought maybe someone droped a penny and their helping him to find it.lol :D

Breath taking pics though, Puntland and Somaliland are the only pride left for Somalia since they manage their issues peacfully and are progressing their regions, good luck to them both, but I believe breaking away is not a good idea.

^Well, to answer your question, the picture above shows a meeting of the Vice President of Puntland State Mudane Cabdisamad Cali Shire with the Police of Boosaaso a few days ago before his departure to Ethiopia!

Throught-out Puntland a new phase of security addressing has been commenced and Boosaaso is at a peak right now.

Thus the President droped of 20,000,000 SHSo to reward them for their courage and patriotism.

They're waiting for the VP to address them and what the VP said, you can find below:

VP addressing Police

The picture above looks like they are starting to dance hiliimaale since they are not wearing macawis. Nice pictures but the seccession talk is just an opinion and dos not have public support.

^They're about to sit down and listen to the VP!

Who is advocating for succession? No one is, but a part or a defecto succession would send around shock waves and would help us focus on our internal issues and that I believe has wide support.

If the situation in Mogadishu does not improve than in a few years or even month, we will see how much support there is for a part succession.

What I'am seeking in fact is greater autonomy and that has wide and across section support in Puntland and even the Diaspora. There's nothing to argue about.

The meaning of being autonomous from the point of language:

1.Government.

a.self-governing; independent; subject to its own laws only.

b.pertaining to an autonomy.

2.having autonomy; not subject to control from outside; independent: a subsidiary that functioned as an autonomous unit.

I want to have the right for self-government, independence and to decide what laws to implement and the style of rule that I want to adopt.

In short I want self-determination, independence and self-rule.

Synonyms of autonomous include:

freedom, liberty, self-determination, self-government, self-rule, sovereignty

What I want is strong federalism and strong autonomy especially at this times but not succession from the rest of Somalia.

And for self-rule and autonomy I've a natural right to fight and seek for especially at this times of seemingly never-ending wars in Mogadishu.

3560126937_a4ac0e96f5.jpg

Who is advocating for succession?

I thought it was you calling for breaking away, otherwise what this flag for, and don't you know there is nothing called part-time seccesionist eather you declare independency and stick to it, or be full time union member, Its well proven that when a country declares independency, then that is a point of no return even if no one recognize them, Taiwan, Abkhazia, Somaliland is some of them.

I believe a federal system can work for all somalis, everyone concentrating on their corner and empowering the locals, and the central government managing diffence and foriegn affeirs.

Muriidi   

i wouldn't call what puntland did "breaking away" per se.....it's more of a "treasury" where all our national treasures are being kept,until things can be sorted out in the south....it's like they're deciding what tectonic plate they want to live on!

Puntland needs to take care of its own interest. Its high time to work harder at dvelopment and to focus our energies on our state.

Mogadishu will get better once Puntland goes its own. Also who needs to secede Puntland should be the republic of Somalia until Mogadishu and its parts can figure out the truth, they are not as impoprtant as they used to be.

Vive the enw Somali republic with its capital in Garowe.

NASSIR   

Let's discard the idea of secessionism into the trash pin. Ever since the state was founded, it has been the impregnable fortress against the dark forces of secessionism and anarchy.

It's time to eliminate piracy and corruption while expanding the reach and capacity of the state institutions.

Rer Puntland have proved their ability to build their homeland as opposed to destroying it. The growth in the housing and business sector of the state has doubled, but these two dimension of economic development has been the only focus, and it misses the target on the road to self-sufficiency.

The state must allocate a great deal of its source of taxation revenues into building roads, airports, electricity. Even if oil is discovered, roads, electricity, and ports should be our # 1 priority.

Nassir walaal, we need to disconnect ourselves from this madness taking place in Mogadishu and surrounding.

I'm for what you said, steady progress and political reform taking root in Puntland State but the semiautonomous state in the absence of a functioning Somali State needs to work harder on their internal affairs and leave the warrying and power contesting parties of the south sort it out and when, if only when they're ready for genuine governance, then we should return not fully to the fold but demand ***** rights and increase our pursuade demand and seek for strong autonomity with a future union.

Know only in a federal frameship, are we consent and happy to be in union with Somalia if that is taking away, then we will look at our options at hand but we will not accept anything less than federalism and that's the only way we can be in union with the rest of our Somali brethern.

Long live federal Somalia and and the autonomous Puntland State!

3560126937_a4ac0e96f5_m.jpgflag.gif

Dhanka kale shacabka ku dhaqan degaanada puntland ayaa sii aad ah u cambareeyey dagaaladi ka dhacay magaalada muqdisho iyaga oo sheegay in dagaalka u yahay mid micno darro ah, isla mrkaana ay xaaran tahay in dhiiga shacabka islamka ah la daadiyo.

Not when the old man was doing it!

as for the rest of cantarabaash - please stop this nonsense of associating the dhulka fooxda with the stench of secessinism and other isms inluding seld delutions.

thanks

Abwaan   

Soomaalidii waa waalatay, meeshii qarannimo loo duuban lahaa ayaa lagu wareeray qoyskeenna maradaan calan maka dhigannaa!

Aw-Muuse, Beautiful Images...Long Live Gobollada Bari ee Soomaaliyeed!