Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shabaab Recruiters

Nephissa   

What I find funny is how the traitorous lackeys who brought the most primitive people on earth to our soil, to colonize the brightest and proudest now turn around and point their hypocritical fingers.

I think I've told you this before, but it bears repeating, "Oh my God :eek: , you are f'ing brilliant" Dukey.

I love when you ask why I'm not joining :D . For a ******, you do encourage Shabaabism alot! You should pay the rest of Somalis back for the air you needlessly squander by breathing!

[ November 13, 2008, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

What I find funny is how the traitorous lackeys who brought the most primitive people on earth to our soil, to colonize the brightest and proudest now turn around and point their hypocritical fingers.

Didn't you know that denouncing AS but at the same time supporting the 'govnt' responsible for the above can in no way or form be construed as being hypocritical? :D

Nay they say.

^^^Adeer you are confused you support Al Shabaab but you attacked their bombing of your hom town.

As for the governemnt if it came to me and said they wanted to take a child to go out and fight for them, I would say no and report the ***** who came up with that idea.

The TFG does not do suicide bombs, it does not assasinate old men coming out of Mosques and it does not brainwash children who could help the country and send them to their deaths.

The TFG and its supporters do not dance on corpses. Ask ***** here she knows how to dance and on copses , Shabyite.

Norf adeer if you hate Ethiopia so much why do you guys court them at every turn?

If you are so religious why do you use the Colonial legacy as your historical start point?

Go tell those fake clan stories to some one else Mr ****** Killa :D

[ November 13, 2008, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

ElPunto   

A lot of Kutiri-Kuteen that I am hearing. Folks on the ground - you guys have any more details?

~ At least some were below the age of 18 which caused the police to investigate the claims

~ An Indian travel agent who booked all the flights has been arrested

~ Said travel agent has given up another guy, a Somali, who paid for all the tickets and he's been arrested

~ One of those who was sent to Somalia came back and helped to expose the whole enchilada

etc

It's always amusing to me when folks send others' children to do what they wouldn't want for their children. Go figure.

Emperor   

This is rather a worrying trend, which if it continues in the longer run will hurt many Somali families in the west, much the suicide style insurgency introduced to Somalia is hurting many innocents back home.

Age is not a matter, anyone either old or young, even as old as 30 and ove in latashkiiliyo and gets paid for his ticket and sent to war is dead WRONG.

You should pay the rest of Somalis back for the air you needlessly squander by breathing!. Aouch, quite angry and mean.

What happens if he dosn't pay claiming that air is free from God?

Duke is really a classy person and the best debator in SOl par none.

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Duke is really a classy person and the best debator in SOl par none.

A hollow endorsement, albeit heartfelt :D and sincere, for a naked man! You should see Duke’s debating skills in the other, significant, thread, and see it if it makes you proud!

Laba-X   

Emperor, sxb! nin haduu xiniinya is biday oo go'aansaday inuu dagaal aado, uuna aaminsanyahay dagaalkaasi inuu xaq yahay oo baadilna la dirirayo, miyaadan u ogallaaneyn inuu dariiqoo doono maro?

Let the men do as they please, I say!

Emperor   

^No Saaxib, ninki raba inuu aado isaga is fine balse in qof dadkakale uu takshiiliyo, dacwad looga dhigo, ladhoho ticket baa lagaa bixin and send to him to a controvertial war oo aan la isku wada waafaqsanayn in that way to continue the Somali tragedy is dead WRONG. Saaxib, Im old enough to know what is right and what is wrong, sidaasoo ay tahay qofki iiyimaada ee waxaas igu aqriya isagoo ay dhab katahay, I will report him to the police, its dead serious. Why is he not going to the war and trying to send me. It's even more serious if I see him doing that to my older/younger brother or for that matter anyone from Family or the greater Somali community. There are vulnerable people, too nice and too easy to be taken advantage of in the community, this kind of wacdi and recruiting people for Jihad in the West is WRONG.

Laba-X   

Nin la khasbo ma jiro Emperor - You said you're old enough to now what is right and wrong and these recruiters can't persuade you, so are you implying that these youths (if this allegation is true) did not know how to differentiate between right and wrong?

For all we know they could've paid their way to Somali willingly to join their 'brothers'? or is that not a possibiity?

yaa Emperor, I know about London so I can talk with reassurance when i say that there are no Al-Shabaab recruiters in london urging people to join them. trust me bro - they have bigger things to focus on that travel to the west in search for youths. Yes there are initiative to funraise money for the fighters, as is widely reported, but recruiters - No!