Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shabaab Recruiters

Xiin, Maskin, adeer did anyone commend you for your skills yet?

“Somaliland, Al Shabaab Islamic Courts supporters “ I urge you, speak well of the old horse” for he is need some soothing words form someone anyone, and quick nominate him for something. He is again suffering from bouts of doubts and inferiority complex...

:D

Emperor   

Laba_X, I was making my point if this accusations existed.

You are right, I know there None AS recruiters in London, but evidently as in this case again if the accusation stands true, then there are some in Minnosota.

As I said earlier on, a recruiter is what I am against and not a fighter, whoever willigly goes pays for his ticket and fights is no problem.

Hunguri   

Waar ninkaa Duke faraha hala qaado smile.gif . Anigu beri hore, ayaan waxaan u bixiyey magac la yidhaahdo.

"Naf Quraarad ku jirta"

Ninakani, Kambayuutarkaa ayuu ku dhex jiraa ;)

^^^Hunguri, stop it ina adeer, Xiin will get upset he has no one to commend him and say anything posative..

Emperor, old man things are crazy here ladies are on Somali TV looking for their kids.

^ Are sure you did not tell the poor ladies to go on T.V and claim that their kids were recruited......telling them 'lacagbay dawlada Mareykanku' idiinsiin?

Stop mis-information and fabricated stories odey-yahow ****** ihi.

[ November 13, 2008, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Emperor: Adeer they get personal because they have nothing on their side. They have vacated the moral highground.

Now we are led to belive the poor Mothers went on TV and stated falsehood about their missing children because they got paid.

It is the Mothers fault now. They must be punished for speaking out huh.

Shame on you all.

Nephissa   

Gee, there are other Mothers outside of your 'group', y'know? Ummmm, well, why notice them eh'? They're like waiters at a fancy restaurant, they don't exist for the patrons.

Dukey, you are so self-focused [and self-centered) that you chose to stay ignorant and blind as to what the other 2 million 'poor' Somali mothers on this planet are going through.

Ninyahoo xishoood.. ish!

. My own Mother is from an opposite clan to mine. Thus because these ladies are my clan they deserve this?

Again did you think of them when you was promoting the child smuggling ring?

No,

Bil-kiss   

Most dangerous people..Those of mixed clans. We should watch out for them. They are trying to prove their loyalty to their own against their mother's clan