Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shabaab Recruiters

Nephissa   

There are allegations floating around that there's a possible organized network in Minneapolis recruiting young boys to join the insurgency activities in Somalia.

So far, about SEVEN boys have gone missing from their MN homes. The boys are believed to have flown out to Somalia.

Does anybody else know more about this?

My heart goes out to the parents of these young boys. I pray for them to return safely and of sound mind and body to their families again.

RedSea   

if they want to go and participate in a war that is Justly, then that is a choice they have made and i wish them the best for that. It can't be blamed on anyone else.

Fabregas   

I hope unknown1 is oright :D

@Nephy, there are many rumours in the Somali community. There is even something called dadqal. anybody verified this rumour?

Red Sea, you wouldn't see that if ur son went missing from home.

p.s. shabab is the new blame for everything

Kool_Kat   

My mom was telling me the other day that four boys from MN have been confirmed to have left from thier homes without their parents knowledge...The families of the boys have confirmed they have been missing along with their passports...Teenagers mind you, all of them attending some dugsi in the MPLS area...

Aaway wixii SOL ka booteen jireen, anaaba ticket kooda wax ka dhiibi lahaayee...

I heard the story last weekend. There were other four girls who were about to travel to Somalia.

The brothers are adults I heard. If that is true, there is nothing wrong dying for a cause they believe. My only problem is that Masjids and sheikhs should NOT involve such activities because this will adversely affect our Somali communities.

^^^Fulay baad tahay waryaa...Jihaadka si fiican wa ina looga qeyb qaato, mise ONLY being a cyber "mujaahid" will suffice for you and your co-hearts on SOL? :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

They are brave ,, at least they want to die besides all those dhaldhalaalka in the west.

loooooooooooooool@unknown ,, looks like he is missing too. Anyone seen him lately ??

RedSea   

You guys are tough crowd wallahi. You are aganst everything and anything.

these are brave men, I admire them.''''