Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The Somali Unity is sacred, President Yusuf

Midnimada Soomaaliya waa muqadas, ka dhegeyso halkan Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Mudane Cabdilaahi Yuusuf Axmed oo la hadlaya dadkiisa ku dhaqan Landan ee cariga Ingiriiska 4/29/2006. Tan ayaa meesha ka saareysa wax alle wixii mugidi ah ee ku jiray siyaasadda dawladda ku meel gaarka ah ee Soomaaliya ee ku wajahan Hargeysa. Caqli xumow ku cibri qaado....+

RedSea   

Who listens anything from a warlord in the first place anyway, anything he says is invalid, because of the individual he is (warlord). Cajiib!!! Only Somalis I gues listen to what is being said by a warlords.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Who listens anything from a warlord in the first place anyway, anything he says is invalid, because of the individual he is (warlord). Cajiib!!! Only Somalis I gues listen to what is being said by a warlords.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Believe it or not Abduallhi Yusuf is the President of the People’s Republic of Somalia. His words and actions are being felt from Mogdishu To Hargaysa.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:"Only Somalis I gues listen to what is being said by a warlord"

Red Sea aren't you Somalian

:confused: :confused:

RedSea   

Originally posted by Somali_Weyn:

Believe it or not Abduallhi Yusuf is the President of the People’s Republic of Somalia. His words and actions are being felt from Mogdishu To Hargaysa.

Was Abdullahi Yusuf ever voted into office by the people or by warlords who have been terrorizing the country for the last 15 years and so.The answer is No and Yes. Abdulahi Yusuf is a warlord whether you glorify him or not, he lacks any skil to lead a nation, except offcourse; how to oppress and suppress those he rules. I wont allow another criminal and military minded individual in my part to tell me what to do. If those living in Moqdisho would want to except a warlord government, that is their choice, but I am not with you on that.

Red Sea aren't you Somalian

:confused: :confused:

My counter qeustion, do you have to be pro Abdullahi Yusuf to be a Somali?

Well then as Somali person, I have voted against him, and don't want a nation headed by thugs and tuugs. I stand from experience of when a nation is headed by military minded men, it is ruin and as result suffers long standing devastations.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Mr. Red Sea seems you have alot of hate inside common down alittle buddy.

"I wont allow another criminal and military minded individual in my part"

Brother you forgot to finish the sentence. Did you been in my part of Somalia which is Somalidiid. buddy one way or the other that fake state is coming down!

You are a brain-washed Dude. Go erase away some hate

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Come down little fellow to me?? hmm you have no idea, first stop swearing, because this forum is for only intellects not for thrash talkers. So before I can come down, you might want to think about using some part of your cereberal facility, then I can have some exchange of ideas with you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Assalamu Calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

Abdulaahi Yusuf is warlord that’s true. As Riyaale, Waraabe, shaatiguduud, Qanyare, Muusi Suudi,etc

However, its noble aspiration, if all Somali people freely unite and build together United Somalia (No region should be forced to be part of Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland, etc)

^^cajiib

So you think Rayaale and Faysal are warlords like the criminal warlords of the South. Tell us how you came to that conlusion Mr SOO MAAL?

ps

Cali Waraabe (the father of Faisal) was a well known Nabadoon in Hargeisa. He died in 2004.

^^^ Somali unity is sacred, regardless what and who you think of any individual. The Somali nationa dn people are one.

The President is right to make that clear..

ANWAR   

Rayaale and Faysal are Xwarlords GOOD NEWS

then we now that somaliland is going down :D