Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Saudi executioner tells all

nuune   

You mean, this is the Arab man...?

No, I didn't mean that, I said, " So This is the Man...." I didn't mention the arab word,

haddaad nowadayz you are obsessed with the arab word!

OG_Girl   

^^ He is a black guy thought..like will make any different icon_razz.gif !! His father used to do the same job too.

Joined Somalia Online: April 09, 2002

Waaw nuune this is your 3rd year birthday in SOL :cool: icon_razz.gif

Salam

nuune   

lool OG-Girl, how did u noticed that, I didn't even thought that was three years, thanks for that reminder though, much appreciated smile.gif

Once an execution goes ahead, his only conversation with the prisoner is to tell him or her to recite the "Shahada" - an affirmation of Muslim faith.

what an as H#$$%l he tells them to say the shahada and does his daily life :confused:

awalba carabi caqli malaheen.

Rokko   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

^^ He is a black guy thought

OG, ya are making it Arab is just the color of skin. The dude is an Arab na'mean.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Maskax Dhuuqe:

I didn't mention the
arab
word...

Ok.

nowadayz you are obsessed with the
arab
word!

Allright. I'll try to tone down the obsession.

Maskax Dhuuqe

Your username reminds me of horror movies.

OG_Girl   

Mobb deep, I was being sarcastic dear!! Don't look farther I am an Arab and my race is Hmm I don't know..lol

Salam

Xoogsade   

OG_GIRL, I think you are somali according to both arab and somali tradition. Your father counts more than your mom does in both societies when it comes to identity. I am thinking that is how Arabs treat you anyway unless your skin tone is little lighter and you can blend in without notice. Btw, Do arab countries give citizenship to people whose mothers are arabs but not their fathers? if they were born there? I know Saudis don't give citizenship rights but what about Egypt? Or Gulf countries?

Kinda weird, but mothers don't count somehow in these societies. You think you are an Arab but I wouldn't treat you as an Arab and I suspect an Arab would treat you as Somali. You are lost in between societies.

^^^ I think we need to stop asking such questions. The issue is not OG-Girl and her background, if she is Somali or not. Lets not personalise the topic and reply and make necessery comments on the topic at hand.

Thanks

Xoogsade   

Duke, you think my comment was wrong? Wasn't personalizing anything. OG-GIRL'S father is somali and her mom is an arab, so how can she be an Arab? I mean, what she thinks of her is obviously quite different from what a somali person would think of her. And that is what I was getting at. In any case, I shouldn't dispute people's claims smile.gif

Duke, hadda adiga reer abtiyaa laguu yahay but you consider your real tribe to be the one of your father. Why is that saxib? LOL. See the point? The same goes for me. Reer abtiyaa la ii yahay but no somali is going to accept if I tell them I am from the tribe of my mother even though biologically speaking, a mixed person has the blood of both parents. Anyways, there is a lot of confusion and sometimes culture contradicts reality.

well look what the cat dragged in!! i aint a bit suprised that the head chopper is not carab!! but an x slave!! doing their dirty laundry!!

tell me something i dont know!! :confused: :confused: