Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Who is your money on..?

Juje   

I dont know whether to say we are privilaged but we are once again seeing tug of war between the top two leaders within the TFG. This time between the reigning champion of the previuous tussle Yeey and the new challenger Nuur Caade.

The latter is not cunning street fighter and a clever boxer as the previous sore looser Geedi - but he has certainly shook the base support of Yeey and created animosity amid Yeey and Gabre who is an agent of the fight promoters , Ethiopia. Caade is also a silent mover but makes impacts - and none could have been a better example than the sacking of Maxamed Dheere and the immidiate replacement of the resigned ministers. That did not only shock Yeey but limited his famous quick reactions - cause Caade has already wooed the support of the infleuncial and power backers of Yeey, Gen Gabre. By the time Yeey realised this it was too late - he also found out that he has survived an assasination attempt that only failed cause the executers could not agree on how to do it.Lucky him.

He is also lucky the superiors of Gen. Gabre have a different of understanding Somalis than Gabre himself - and their software is programmed by Yeey. Hence the recalling of Gen.Gabre to Addis, not only him but other top lieutenants of the Ethiopian army in Mogadishu. They have not yet been officially replaced but it is the stigma in knowing who has won the tussle amid Yeey and Nuur Caade. Cause if they are replaced then the reigning champion will have his way and replace the challenger with a new PM. And if they are not, specially Gabre, and return to tgeir posts Nurr Caade will come out with flying colours and the powers of Yeey will be restricted though his position will not be altered at this stage.

You might be wondering what about the other aspects that make the TFG - like the Parliament . I hope you do realise they are bunch of stooges who are led by where the currency lies. However even in that category Yeey has more influential factor than Nuur Caade. Cause the latter has not ever made the effort to buy or lobby within the TFG Parliament during his tenure - he has always ignored them and considered them as unimportant. They sure would be a decission factor and an element constructively used by Yeey in dismantling the government of Nuur Caade - if he wins the favour of Addis.

So who is your money on?

Mine is on Yeey - not cause he is right but in this kind of dirty war only those who are more dirty and lack integrity always wins.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Actually i don't give a damn ...........
;)

I'm just worried about the poor innocent people living there ........

Maxaad ugu go'dey if you are so worried about them? I thought their misery and continuos anarchy fueled the logics of your claims to secede.

Try another one saxiib.

So who is your money on?

N.O.R.F   

Can Yeey not sack Cade? If indeed he can then one can only conclude his hands are tied (by the Ethios). I still give the PM the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his intentions. I still think he is sincere in his actions. Will see how things turn out.

Juje   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Only God knows, i just want ethiopia out of somalia.

Do you actually know what you want?

juje - what has somaliland seceding got to do with the suffering of somalia? how can somaliland being part of somalia help them? somaliland arent exactly living in luxury are they so, them seceding has nothing to with the suffering, but it has everything to do with the suffering we endured.

Thierry.   

This time around it is a tie, Yey is not getting rid of Nur Cadde easily besides it’s the 11th round and very little time left before the game is over.

After this term Yey career in federal politics is finished while I think Nur Cadde has a more promising career in Somali Politics

If one was tempted to make a guess, I am sure many would agree Cadoow lacks a broad base of support within the TFG ranks as most ministers and TFG parliamentarians see him as a bungling individual incapable of excelling in any front (war or peace) unlike Gheedi who was at least a security hawk. With that thought in mind, Meles will ,in all probability, order Gabre to stop running around with Axmed Abdisalaan and Co (read: bribery) and respect Yeey's desire to deal with this crisis. As strange as this may sound, I am hearing from insiders that Yeey doesn’t truly want the TFG to go through another PM/President debacle if Cadoow can be brought on board. Yeey’s pressing plan however is to neutralize, at whatever cost, a small number of what he calls “troublemakers” whom he believes have taken control of Nuur Cadde’s guiding principles.

Ciyaar weyn ayaa socota ... We shall see where it ends in the coming weeks …

i pass...i rather keep my hard earned money or give to one who brings me their heads on plate....

i will place their heads in the somali hall of shame for sure.

Juje   

Originally posted by nuune:

Juje, good luck with your Cade man
smile.gif

Thanx we really need that - but the odds are stacked against us. The guy is not street fighter - and the best we can get out of this political skirmish is a compromise. Yeey sakin ayu jeebka ku wata wa nin xarif ah.

Som@li   

And what is the main fuzz about?

Let us see how it goes, Nur Cade seems clean man, and i think he can not play dirt.