Sign in to follow this  
Wigad

Hello and Assalamu calaykum my brothers and sisters

Wigad   

I am new to this forum so i thought i would say high to every one before i start arguing and disagreeing with any of you and i would like to please not that if i argue with you doesn't mean i don't like or hate you it simply means i am in disagreemant with your point view and i hope every one the best ps hope to make allot of friends hear. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Taliban   

Originally posted by khalid bin waleed:

I am new to this forum so i thought i would say high to every one before i start arguing and disagreeing with any of you and i would like to please not that if i argue with you doesn't mean i don't like or hate you it simply means i am in disagreemant with your point view and i hope every one the best ps hope to make allot of friends hear.

Welcome to SOL. BTW, are you pro-ICU or pro-TFG?

Wigad   

Khalid Binu walid? Can you really measure up to that name? That is very big statement!

i never said i was at his status or even close i just admire him because he is my role model and so i used his name cause i want to be like him and nobody in this world right now can reach his level

Taliban i am pro ICU although i disagreed with them at what the leaders did at the end of the war

Welcome to the politics section, a place were you will hear a man say allahu akbar in one sentences and advocate for bombing of towns based on qabiil in another sentences.

Peacenow   

KBW, welcome to the team! You will soon find out, who is who in here and get to know them well. The TFG supporters are the one mostly copying and pasting, whatever they can find. Looking forward to your input.

Taliban   

Originally posted by peacenow:

KBW, welcome to the team! You will soon find out, who is who in here and get to know them well. The TFG supporters are the one mostly copying and pasting, whatever they can find.

peacenow is a silent TFG supporter and ardent anti-ICU. peacenow is also sick of Islam.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by peacenow:

KBW, welcome to the team! You will soon find out, who is who in here and get to know them well. The TFG supporters are the one mostly copying and pasting, whatever they can find.

peacenow is a silent TFG supporter and ardent anti-ICU. peacenow is also sick of Islam.
Somewhat true. Basically, I don't want Ethiopia and I don't want a Taliban state. I want Unity before fragmentation. Pride before Occupation and development with dignity. It's possible with a leader with a vision, but don't see it today.

Taliban   

Originally posted by peacenow:

It's possible with a leader with a vision, but don't see it today.

Since you know what it takes to be a leader with a vision, why don't you become one?