Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

[B]Body issues[/B]

how r this ppl getting fat? i only get one chance to eat the whole day. my belt has extra holes that i made since i cant use the front ones no more!!

no 1 likes a fat gal... may be unless your way of getting juggy is like a landing an aeroplane. i hate to be on 2nd floor and then taking the elvator to go down.

ladies, just go back to africa, the baroor will melt away magically.

Nephissa   

I heard girls of my age tell me that they rather get sick than get fat because
no one wants to marry a fat girl anymore

If looks were what made people lovable and were what was important in a relationship, the truly "beautiful" people in the world, such as Brad Bit and Jennifer Aniston for example would still be happily married. :D . What I have noticed Somali girls do from time to time is, pare down to find and land a guy, then pack on the pounds as soon as he is snared. L0L. What gives? Fat fraud, they are, no?

MZanzi   

Seems like nowadays most of thesomalia girls are obsessed with being skinny, skinny, skinn

^^^Could it be because of all the commercials, MTV, the skinny stars and sports fanatics who are constantly bombarding us with their idea of an attractive person? The TV or movie commercials that say if you are not a size 4 you are overweight!

naagta uheesato inaa caato lagu guur sanaayo ayada cirka roob ku'og

Blessed   

I was alway skinny and was constantly lectured about it.. I even got the last line of yours several times, African. LoL.

I hated it but now my thing is as long as I'm healthy and within a healthy BMI range. I dhoon Keer. I’m just grateful to Allah for blessing me with a perfectly working body, I’ve worked with disabled teens and that really changed my perception of the human body and beauty.

Malika   

^Its a shame how people waste so much time on body image and so called beauty.What is the aim of it all to impress so people like you? Will looking like Posh Spice gurantee me a hubby like Beckham and to live happily ever after?..realistically no!

There is a difference in keeping fit and eating healthy,but eating disorder is like a virus to a healthy system,in the case of a healthy self- esteem.

As a big boned child I was different to my petite sisters whom were also lighter then I was,so every time the cajusoo's came to visit they would make comments like.."Inaantani maa adhaa dalee? or "gabadhani reerku umaekaa"..Lol I use to take revenge by spitting in their drinks..Lol.

ps,I believe those who tend to make negative comments about ones weight are just ignorant,why focus on someones body image?

Ibtisam   

I use to take revenge by spitting in their drinks..Lol.

Lool I wish I thought of that, I use to get the "taan maaxa kuu dacee" coz of my hight. lol

-Lily-   

The Somali diet is hardly nutritious, pasta, rice, fatty foods right left and centre. Everyone wants the fast way out, eating healthy is a lifestyle and not a diet.

Malika,

I used to put too much sugar in the particularly b****y women's teas & also guys who tried to get ahead by coming round for tea with abo (what losers) so that they would get upset tummy, then smile sweetly so they couldn't complain, those were the days, lol

Ibtisam   

Lily, too much sugar in tea gives you upset tummy?? damn if only I knew these things as a child!

Loool @ what losers! hahaha. lol

Malika   

^Lol,you were a good child,I was a vicious little madam.I made sure they knew I didnt like them,the looks,the attitude..ah,how one had grown!

Lily,true say!

As a big boned child I was different to my petite sisters whom were also lighter then I was,so every time the cajusoo's came to visit they would make comments like.."Inaantani maa adhaa dalee? or "gabadhani reerku umaekaa"..Lol I use to take revenge by spitting in their drinks..Lol.

Looool.That made my day!

Them old women are mean as hell! My first year of college I gained the predictable amount of weight freshman students gain. Get this, one day this old lady who is my grandma’s age but acts like my mom’s age came to our house with her crew. My mom made the mistake of asking me to fix shah for them and the lady almost had a heart attack when she saw me in my sweats. “ Naa tanina waa tuma? Ma taadi baa. Ala hoogay, maxaa dhacay? I swear she looks like your twin. No one will think you’re the mother! :rolleyes: :mad:

I politely smiled and carried on. The next 3 years, every time she comes over to our house unannounced and my mom is not there, I never let her in, rain or shine or snow for that matter we live in Minnesota! Take that sweet moma!

I bought a gym membership but only went ther 47 times in 3 mnth. What a waste of time.

But I am hardly home so I choose soup most of the time so I don't eat too much carb...but I heard...tooo much water does wonders..but don't see the difference my face is still dry..maybe the winter..

What is yours Ladies?

Aaliyyah   

"Inaantani maa adhaa dalee? or "gabadhani reerku umaekaa"..Lol I use to take revenge by spitting in their drinks..Lol.

lool Malika that served them right.....hahaha

Lily lol too much sugar huh?

you girls are evil............what can i say i never get anything bt good comments, so i usually put extra time to cook an impressive tea fishing for more compliments.... marakasan ku dara habaryar waxkale aan ku keeno ma jirta intaan diraca tafta qabsado :D

p.s. When it comes to your weight girls eat healthy and hit the gym....that should do the trick