Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Demonstration against YEY -pics

Zack: Adeer is it time you show your ignorance again?

Abdiqasin was the man behind Yusuf InfaCade, Goobanle, Seeraar, Sharup, Nuuriye and others of his family decade long occupation and subjugation of Marka, Afgooye, Qoryoole, Kismayu, Jamaama, Jilib.

this was part of saving Somalia? :D

Duke dont be angry it's not may fault Yey failed as a warlod as a TFG president as a ssdf rebel leader. And even as a servant to Gen gabre It's not my fault faroole is asking US officals in DJIBOUTI to bomb galgala mountains because he is not man enough to fight the Maakhir boys he is stealing from. who are by the way a few miles away from the city you call you commercial capital. You wished you could be categorized in the same group as the Mighty Mujaheedins of the SNM :D .

The Zack   

Duke, stop being angry all the time. Don't let ur imaginations confuse you. Abdiqasim never had warlordism in him, his gov't failed because he publicly spoke against Ethiopia, something many former Somali warlords and presidents were not man enough to do.

On another note, I have never seen you praise, support, or say a single good word about any Somali leader that doesn't hail from your tuulo/tuulooyin, why is that?

Originally posted by The Zack:

Duke, Abdiqasim never had warlordism in him, his gov't failed because he publicly spoke against Ethiopia, something many former Somali warlords and presidents were not man enough to do.

from your tuulo/tuulooyin, why is that?

Nonsense adeer, Abdiqasin was the man behind and the supporter of IndaCade, Goobanle, Seeraar, Nuuriye et al. This is a historic fact and their occupation of the south was the worst acts of pillage and mass murder since the clan cleansing of Mogadishu in the early 1990s.

We remmeber how Indcade torched and even looted a Mosque in Dhoobley as an esample.

The second part of your story, adeer my favourite and all time greatest Somali's include Adan Abdulle Osman, And Abdullahi Isse Mohamoud both not from my Tuulo.

Thus go speak about something you know, if you deny Abdiqasin's key role in his sub clans occupation of the south then you are deluding yourself

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xaji: Now you sound desperate, oh I forgot you are part of the mighty SNM who called for Ethiopian support to enter Cayn and were chased out.

Oh I forget your "Navy" was AWOL when the ONLF made monkeys out of you and you had to call Abdi Iley to help out.

Oh I am sorry you are still part of Somalia after 20 years of dancing for the colonial masters and begging everyone.
"the Child born in Addis is closer to us than the one born in Mogadishu"
we know who said that and it was one of your greatest leaders.
:D

Go act brave somewhere elese.

You truly sound like a broken record. Give it up old man. NOTHING you say is credible

The Zack   

^Historic facts? Written on where? Rumors in your side of the hood ain't facts. Abdiqasim is one of the few Somalis that are well respected in the Somali peninsula. He is a true patriot, spare us with your non sense claims or bring a real proof that backs up what you are telling us about him.

LOOL@Adan Adde being your favorite, your SOL archives say other wise. Yey is your favorite, you salute faroole, cadde, abshir something, heck you even defend morgan sometimes. Shariif, aweys, abdiqasim, aydiid and their likes are the only somali warlords in your books.

^^^I touched a nerve, but thats not hard with you old boy.

Now next time you secessionist want to go to Cayn make sure you call on more Ethiopian troops than last.

Also was Riyaale not an NSS spy, and a man who ran to become an MP in Ethiopia? :D

Talk weak men acting like Titans.

^^When all else fails resort to BS stuff smile.gif . Like I said, nothing you say is credible. You been trying hard to save the pathetic old man rep, but no one is buying.

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Historic facts? Written on where? Rumors in your side of the hood ain't facts. Abdiqasim is one of the few Somalis that are well respected in the Somali peninsula.

Zack I am not even trying to convince you here, again go ask the person or persons whom told you that Abdiqasin is a hero an all and ask them what is his relationship to, IndaCade, Goobanle, Seeraar, Nuuriye, Sharup, Xasan Dahir Aways and the JVA alliance. Ask them to tell you what Abdiqasin did with the money from Arta, how strong this group was before Abdiqasin term and after. I can only start you on he journey to truth its up to you what you to do the hard work lad.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

You been trying hard to save the pathetic old man rep, but no one is buying.

I am sorry did I say something of Dahir Riyaale Kahin, the man who wanted to be an MP in Ethiopian parliment and failed? :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xaaji Dhagax.:

^ Adi dhinacee dooda oga jirtaa horta waanba kugu wareeere!

Dhinacee jeclaan lahayd, aan ku sii wareeriyee? :D

Do you expect me inaan isku dayo inaan beddelo dad ay cajalado qabiil ku rakiban yihiin maskaxdooda oo wax walba qabyaad ahaan u difaacaya, mise waxaad rabtaa inaan anna dhinac kala tirsado. Ma u malaynayo inaan taas yeeli karo. Si kastoo qof iskugu dayo inuu qariyo taariikhdu ma qarsoonto. Ama halla iska faano ama halla boodboodo wax macne ah ma samaynayso.

Ma maanta dhan baan calan, qaran iyo dhul Soomaali u dhexeeya dhihi karaa "Ayeydey baa calanka catirteedii ka samaysay, oo haddana huuwaa huuwaa u qaadday".

Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa "Haruub ninkii lisay la ogyahay, ninkii sidi lahaa ha sido".

By the way waxaa iga yaabiyey anigoo mowduucaan ku arkay meel kale ayaan haddana inta oo la iskula rafanayo arkay.

*catir = marada dhiilaha la mariyo markii la culo oo caws dab yar wata lagu xoqo gudaheeda si dambaska iyo wixii xasharaad ah looga tirtiro. :D