Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Demonstration against YEY -pics

Somalina   

Profile of the Chief tribalist. Great article that sums up his political existence.

My favourite part is

Once seen as the strongman Somalia needed, correspondents say Mr Yusuf ended up being perceived as part of
the problem
and his exit was received with apparent
relief by the United Nations
, the main broker in ongoing peace talks.

Xataa UN-ka baa arkey wuxuu yahay. LOOOOOOOL

Kool_Kat   

gawda lee laga guraa quraafaadkaaga. waa la faaqidaa, waa la beeninaa, waana la caynaa adeerkaa madoobe ee oohinta yaree aan ku dhahay. qabyaalad aa dad ku ceeynee, waxaana sugee in lagaa gembisto.
abadan aan ku dhahey.
taas ha sugin.

You had me ROTFL! You reminded me of my ayeeyo (AUN), every time she said 'abadan' we all knew better to just leave it alone, whatever it was, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caadi matihid...

Nina hala dhaafo...She's no qabiiliiste...Just like many of us, mar mar baa dhiig iska qaadaa aan u maleeyaa...But she's no qabiiliiste!

Sheekada hala dajiyo, 'mindi mindi ku taag' waa laga fiican yahay...Gacan ku dhiigle is gacan ku dhiigle is gacan ku dhiigle! Wexey is kala dhaamaan lee oo ey ku kala duwan yihiin, qofkaad weydiiso bey ku xiran tahay...Hadey isku qabiil yihiin, he's more of a hero than gacan ku dhiigle...Beentana aan iska kala yareeyno...

Niina Adeer as usual you provide little. Yusuf has been proven even vindicated by the actions of those who came after him. Sharif Ahmed tried to be like Yey but failed because he was incompetent and did not know how to lead. Yey has and will be a hero to allot of us and there is nothing any of his clanist enemies could do. They could not bring a day of rest to their constituancy while he brought peace and dignity to his.

The legend lives on alhamdulilah.

Somalina   

GD, you finally came around, what happened to you before? don't tell me shaati kale ayaad xirneyd, I would be disappointed. looooool

We shall see how many Somalis celebrate his death, enough said.

Paranoia is the realm of the week. You can celebrate his death though who knows if any of us will outlive him?

We will celebrate his life and monumental achievement there are already schools named after him and when he passes he will be remembered like a Titan of the time.

That's the problem for you, Yey is not requiring your love or understanding his constituancy and family adore the old warrior, the father of Puntland and winner of the great struggle.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Thank you KK! waan ku abaal marin as usual looooool!

Allah ya cizak ya xabiibtii! my best arabic!

Abaal maris ma'aha tan, runta leen sheegay oo aan ogahay...

Somalina   

No matter KK, thank you abaayo anyways.

GD, if he is the father of PL why is he in Yemen?

I will tell you why he is in Yemen, because he denied the freedom of his opponents in PL by killing, jailing and sacking of those who disagreed with him.

If you disagree, just look at where he is hiding of all the places to hide in the world. His meeting with Faroole was announced when?

Lets get real my inadeer!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

he denied the freedom of his opponents in PL by killing, jailing and sacking of those who disagreed with him.

For quick second there I thought you were talking about Aabe Siyaad! :D Aloow kuu naxariiso dheh Aabe Siyaad...