Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Demonstration against YEY -pics

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Basically his clansmen have been reportedly, allegedly, and associated with incidents. No proof of the matter that he's killed anybody. Their are only reports and allegations.

Anyhow,
WHERE ARE THE GENOCIDES IN BARI?. Or are you still looking throw the web
MR TALIBAN

The clan president is the leader of his militia; he's responsible for whatever crimes they commit. Furthermore, the clan president probably issued an executive order to kill those his militia were reported to have killed.

As for the "GENOCIDES IN BARI", I didn't say "GENOCIDE", however hundreds of innocents were killed since the early 90's by the clan president's militia. When the clan president and his clan administration in Bari are toppled, relatives of those killed by his militia will step forward and tell the truth. It's even possible mass graves could be discovered.

But then,those mass graves are not discovered,and all that is here is nothing but a word against a word.

As for the wars,there was one ugly war in the 90's and it wasn't the president's fault,there were other actors involved and the main leading actor of the overall actors is none but ur so called Sheikh dahir aweys,otherwise known as Warden Captain Xassan Dahir.

There is also another war,the one with Col jamac cali jamac,and in that war,the men fought and victory belonged to one side and the victors even released the POWS.No genocide happened in bari that is known of and if it did,it must be known so prove it!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Sheikh dahir aweys,otherwise known as Warden Captain Xassan Dahir.

You're implying the profession of warden is an inferior profession? Are you saying being a traitor or collaborator is better than being a warden?

Taliban   

A job is a job.

I agree. However, you didn't answer the question; is the job of traitor or collaborator better than the job of warden?

Taliban   

prove the genocides u spoke of if u can

At this time, relatives of the hundreds victims killed by the clan president's militia cannot step forward, for fear of retaliation. However, that could change when the clan government is toppled or forced out of Somalia.

Taliban   

At this time u have no prove.The rest is unimportant.

At this time I have provided sufficient preliminary proof indicting the clan president; refer to the Wikipedia link.

I myself can write anything i want at wikipedia.U can do the same too.Wikipedia isn't enough of a proof and at this time,u have no prove and as said,the rest is again unimportant.

Taliban   

I myself can write anything i want at wikipedia.U can do the same too.Wikipedia isn't enough of a proof and at this time,u have no prove and as said,the rest is again unimportant.

You cannot write "anything" on Wikipedia; it will be edited, verified and checked against what others write or wrote. If what you write is in dispute (like 10 persons saying it happened, while 10 others say it didn't happen), then Wikipedia will state the article is in dispute. Go ahead try it. For example, try to edit Bill Clinton's article and write he was born on 1807.

Besides, it's the U.S. Department of State that indicts the clan president in the article on Wikipedia.

Rahima   

Walaahi i cannot believe that some people are denying the evils of CY. I mean not supporting the ICU is one thing, but denying the crimes of this man (arguably the worst of the warlords) is un-freakin'-believable.

Emperor   

^^Why don't you peel off the potato and act as a barrister porsecutor in a court room and read to us all his crimes, just to see how naive they may sound :D