Sign in to follow this  
sofine

pray for me!!!!!!!!:)

sofine   

i have an midterm this whole week...so nomands pray for me...insha allah that i'll get good marks on it....love...lots of love icon_razz.gif

Wiilo   

Oooooh, tell me about it, i had last week, and it was should i say "Hell" well, Alhamdullil-Laah, iam done. I will pray to Allaah to eas those Exams for u insha Allaah.......It will be a cake on ice insha Allaah again..........Lol :D:D

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

OG Moti   

Midterm ??? and you want prays.. I was so afried i thought something bad happen ... Alhamdulilah it is just a midterm... do your best and it will be ok inshaAllah and if it doesnt try again inshaAllah .. it is just an exam and if you enter the exam with such attitude .. you will do good inshaAllah.. best luck ...

peace

Blessed   

May Allah make it easy for you! smile.gif

Here are some useful Dua's you can use :

Dua Before Studying

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.â€

Dua After Studying

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.â€

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.â€

Dua For Concentration

“Blessings of god be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O god, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.â€

NoVa   

Thnxxxs Meeenah,...that is such a helpfull duca's walaahi..thnxs 4 postin' them'..i need 2 learn them' all'.....oh by the way, i hope Ramadan is goin' great 4 u cuz ya N moe need 2 katch up with life itself, till then walashiis stay sweetNsour @ the same time ...

MissSoFinnnny, ala'gabaryahaay waad' iga nixisay. I thought the family kicked ya out or somethin'lol...and here ur just talking bout Exams...iga'tag hana soo marinee loool..Insha Allah u'll do Greattt babygal as alway's, just remember 2 keep ya trust In ALLah and bisinka qabso...One trick I actually learn was I'll write "BIsmilaahi Raxmaani Raxiim" in my exam' papers on the top of it...Funny thang is i did well on all the one's that i remember 2 write it down :D Oh it HElps knowing that Allah made it so easy 4 ya ;) ... hopefully u had ur last exam 2day...N u is anotha person' i need 2 catch up with their azz :D ' dats as soon' as ya can make it hometown' :cool:

Qac Qaac   

ilaahey ha kuu fududeeyo, may allah make it easy for u?

hey there are some du'as from the internet, for students who are gonna right midterms and exam.. i would tell u search it from the net, it has both arabic and english and read it before the midterm... it is called DUCAS FOR SCHOOL.

sofine   

thanks to the following people who have the time to pray for me and i really appreciate you're support....

1.Qac qac

2.Bambina

3.Nova

4.Ameenah

5.Og moto

6.Mobb deep

7.Nuune

8.Sis sade

9.Devil advocate

10.Ayern sun

11.Willo

if i spelled someones name wrong sorry don't blame my heart blame my mind that it is thinking about food...lol...anywayz HAPPY RAMADAN AND CAN'T WAIT FOR EID....NOVA I'M COMING TO YOU'RE CITY...BETTER TAKE ME AROUND...KIDDING COUZ...