Sign in to follow this  
Xaq

Sheikh Shariif in Turkey

waxey xirneyd dharka traditional of nigerian women, ma moodeeyn Soomaali, yaab

LoL,Nuune Are you sure she was a Member of Somali Parliement, or was she a member of Nigerian Militery Police. Nuune miyey isaga kaa darsameen labadaas. Yaabka Yaabkiis. :D:D:D

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

JB no need to be opposition for the sake of just opposing things. I can understand your fear when the nation comes back to life, but no need to worry about your Somali brothers coming back, I beleive Somaliland will benefit from a great Somalia

Each one says the same thing and how many times do i have to hear this ?? .....

Ali Mahdi, Aideed, Abdiqasim, Yey, Sharif .... 18 year and it goes on ......

nuune   

lool@Moonlight, am sure she was Somali, 100%, weyba igula hadashey Af Soomaalka markaasaan indhaha cadeeyey, she asked for directions, ticketkana waa ka dhacsanaa baasaboor gaduudan oo Soomaalina wey wadatey, wafdi Shariifka ka horreeyey ayey aheyd oo Ankara ayey u sii socotey.

waxaasaa Nigerian lagaa dhahaa :D

Xidigo   

JB,

I think your nightmare is about to turn to into reality. All the clanlanders who were hoping and praying that Somalia would remain in anarchy should better start crying because Somalia is on the right track. And I am sure soon inay baroortiina geelu ka cabi doono.

P.S. Hargeysa iyo Burco boodhwayn will never be a country so stop hating on Somalia's progress.

am sure she was Somali, 100%

NUUNE maybe she was the cultural minister, and she was practicing multi-culturalism, or maybe she attended the Nigerian carnaval. lots of possibilities :D:D

JB brother I can understand you frustrations, we are all are frustrated and dissappointed many many times, but tell me what is th alternative?

I know you would say start from the bottom and solve your problems under a tree as we did in S'Land, but what worked for S'Land is not gurenteed to work in the south, the south problem is multipe and mingled with with politics, wealth distribution, religion, many many tribes,distrust, differen cultures and approachs, piracy, and so on, this list is only the tip of the iceberg. Where in S'Land you had three clans from the same mother tribe fought breifly and then solved heir problem under a tree, but will that technique work in the south, here is some of the problems you'll face.

1) Where will that conference be held.

2) Who will organsie it and chair it.

3) Who will mediate these people.

4) Who will impliment what comes out of this conference.

5) TRUST. WHO CAN TRUST WHO?

I think these are problems which you can't ignore, trust between Somalis is gone with the wind, and if we pass all these obsticles the question is YAA QANCIN DOONA JB and Co? lol :D and the only hope we have now is to support the Shariif, at least give them a chance.

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote:

JB brother I can understand you frustrations, we are all are frustrated and dissappointed many many times, but tell me what is th alternative?

I know you would say start from the bottom and solve your problems under a tree as we did in S'Land, but what worked for S'Land is not gurenteed to work in the south, the south problem is multipe and mingled with with politics, wealth distribution, religion, many many tribes,distrust, differen cultures and approachs, piracy, and so on, this list is only the tip of the iceberg. Where in S'Land you had three clans from the same mother tribe fought breifly and then solved heir problem under a tree, but will that technique work in the south, here is some of the problems you'll face.

1) Where will that conference be held.

2) Who will organsie it and chair it.

3) Who will mediate these people.

4) Who will impliment what comes out of this conference.

5) TRUST. WHO CAN TRUST WHO?

I think these are problems which you can't ignore, trust between Somalis is gone with the wind, and if we pass all these obsticles the question is YAA QANCIN DOONA JB and Co? lol
:D
and the only hope we have now is to support the Shariif, at least give them a chance.
Thanks for supporting the idea that says "Somaliland and Somalia are not the same" ,,,

I'm not clan-minded like you so i won't look it in that view but i'm sure you can do a lot to restore the peace in Somalia. The problem is when you claim Somaliland while you don't have one single xaafad in Muqdisho let alone the rest of the country.

You need to prioritize and start slowly.

I don't think you're on the right truck now and Shariif is too naive to do all these work you mentioned and even more. He is just being used to eliminate/tackle Alshabaab and when it is done believe me "HE IS OUT" too.

Mark my words ........

Xidigo   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Xiddigo, adigu ii sug imika hablaha waqti uma hayo aan kula murmee ,,,,,
:D

Taan idhi waa xaqiiq oo muran uma baahna.

Hablaha waqti uma hayo kulahaa :rolleyes: taadu waa xaanaa manaa walee

I am coming to Hargeysa/WG very soon. Waxa meesha lagu hayo oo dhan ii soo uruuri, Carabkii clanlanderka ahaa aka NG soo kaxee ;)

Xunduf, Rwanda iyo Addis Ababa maa marmarsiyo kuu noqotay?

Wallaahi oo billaahi inaad new talking points ubaahan tahay. Waayo, nin rag ah oo dalkiisa u shaqeynaya hadaa war ka dhigatay, oo dhaheyso, inta uu tagay, maya xaga uu tagay, maya xaga uu ka baxay, waxaasi waa caqli xumo, ee maad war kale ku hadashid? Talo ayey iga tahay

Sharifka's timing trip to Addis Ababa was wrong but a man has got to do whatever a man has got to do and thats to execute his masterplan. A man without a plan is wacdaro and thats thief riyaale, ee maa nimanka sifiican u fiirisid.

About Addis, the trip was not a way to just get acquainted with Riyaale's master(Melez) but to get a chance to meet the AU leaders and the distinguished guests and get an opportunity that allowed him to voice his concerns of the state of security as well as to present the outline of the framework of his plan. Among other things, he formed relationships. But I am wondering is whether or not you knew Thief Riyaale's whereabouts on that day?

Did Riyaale meet the UN secretary and other prominent african leaders?

Did Kagame extend an invitation to Riyaale?

C'mon now eedo. Kagame has a political history and a track record thats longer than the resumes of the s-land leaders put together, especially abow riyaale. I think Sharifka was better for meeting the leader. Kagame is not someone I would dismiss off the list because he is a man who fought and experienced the pain of losing over a million of his people, a true patriot. The country is better for it today because they are slowly progressing and on the road to recovery. The Somali government is lucky for gaining support from a nation that has opened the door for the largest majority of women legislators in the continent.

All in all, I wouldnt dismiss Sharif's foreign trips. I'm sure its not healthy for you obsessing over our leader, day and night.

This sh hotel guy waxba muu qaban dee walii do you want me to say he did something for Somalia. He is being traveling since he was appointed for president.

He could of send ergo to adis ababa how is it possible. Ethiopia occupies Somali land right how the hell can they make deals and go there.

Somaliland leaders meat with African leaders European leaders and American leaders.

The president of Rwanda doesent has troops in the republic of Somaliland but he does in Somalia. And the president of konfuura visit Rwanda because of that.

turkeyq.jpg

thats how it is wax kale loo ma bahna