Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Where are my Somalilanders?

^^^^^ :D ar isdajiya saan mafiicnee homboy Jum and african_prince and rudy banooniga dhulka noo dhiga.

by sky

its funny tho that puntland was not just focused on creating peace in the south but also the north when c/yussef proposed to Alle haa uu naxaristee m/cigaal to unite the 2 lands and m/cigaal as pres and c/yussef as prime minister. this was right before the old marxuum died, a man who always had good relations with the ppl of the northeast.

Jum :D I am not spurised sxb waxaan umaleeynaa in aad gashay siyaasada markaad maqashay A/Y aa madaxweeyne u sharaxan :D

the two leaders A/Y and cigaal alaha unaxariistee understood each other very clearly aricadeey <---- in laysku soo dhaafin :D

a_prinice, walaahi us is a peace of trash!! u got nothing say but talk like an ole lady!!

waryaa get you head of your azz and talking like something between you ears!! whadda piece of crap!!

Rahima   

Wiilo_duca,

Even if Riyaale is a good-for-nothing leader, at least soon enough the people of SL can be rid of him. Isn’t that wonderful smile.gif ? As for freedom of expression, show me which African country a citizen can do that. I realize that it is a right all should have, but currently dare I say it, it can be put on the backburner.

Qorshel,

I’m not sure about you (as I have not read all your posts) but I certainly don’t support any of the warlords, but judging from what I have read, I have not seen you do so smile.gif .

HA,

Loooool :D , I knew you’d be upset, I didn’t expect you to like it, but nonetheless you know my stance, I wish them well and I’m not going to cry over the issue like I care, no yearning from my side.

As for the PM, you bloody man, see this is when I need Femme, but let’s just keep it for the eyes of Wind ay ;) !

Windtalker,

See that’s just it, it’s called coming to an impartial conclusion.

Sky,

I like you :D , if one reason only- You make an accusation and so beautifully follow it with proof :rolleyes: .

Yep that’s right I hate PL (you heard it here, first on SOL), how about the rest of the country considering that I made the same comments there?

At least if you’re going to throw an accusation in my face, please add more flav, more colour more spice. It’s intriguing, I can read it on a quiet lazy afternoon while I wait for my nails to dry after painting them with that hot pink colour, you know, the one you should of have added to the accusation icon_razz.gif .

Anyway which part of my comments suggests my supposed distaste for PL? And how is that I am unreasonable because I may disagree with you? You like green, I prefer hot pink, so what :rolleyes: !

and dont put words in my mouth, its not an insult to be associated with the south

Tell me something, was it not you who wrote:

and dont ever put puntland in the same corner as the south. its an insult to these peaceful ppl.

Is someone else using the username with you?

if there is one uncivilsed clan, its yours

Nice and mature, so is this what Somaliland can expect if they choose to unite? If not the civilized factor, something just as pathetic and disgusting (which you’ve already begun).

Anyway dude, listen carefully when I tell you this, it bothers me not if every regions wants secession, I wish them luck, but as for those who choose to remain united it’s about time that they got over their clannish ways and rhetorics (much like that which you spewed) and decided what is most important- Somalia.

The way some of you boys act, you’d think that someone said something about your honour or something equally important.

Qudhac   

Horn

i dont really see why you need mr or any other lander to fill you in on whats happening there as you fully aware if it takes your intrest you can find out any news that serves to quinch your curiosity.

but on the other hand if you are suggesting that we copy and paste down anything that happens there and blast it on these forums as a form of cheap propaganda then am sorry i cant do that i get bored of that very very quickly.

horn in all truth am almost certain you know all the major issues that people debate about in the cafes of hargeisa and throughout somaliland so all in all i believe you can start those debates if you really 'intrested'.

but if you just looking for a moment of escape from the ringing of your ears caused by so much insane and futile arguments then am sorry we not issue you call upond for light relieve from your crazed country folks.

Rahima

sis what you have to understand is somalis are very new to politics and most of these people are young people whom politics just hit them in the head one sudden day, so the only thing they could do with this new found phenonmenon was to adapt it to the nomads style of debating in other words "Jikaar" mixed with "propaganda"

so the skill and types of debates that would propaly sattisfy your intelligence is sadly not withing these parameters.

N.O.R.F   

well there you have it folks SOL Nomads for the Somali Govnt, that would work i'm certain.

Nominate yourselves for your desired position.

Norf - Minister for Economic Development & Re-construction :cool:

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

but to be honest i think we kinda like the fact that every topic is not about us as it used to be.

so fading into the back ground sometimes is not bad thing.
:D

Very true.

Hornafrique, this new "friendly n concerned" side you're showing is making me a bit uncomfortable yaa saxbi. Is it because the Tigrenyas are coming, I wonder? If I was in your shoes I too would start re-building the bridges. :D

PS HAPPY 24TH ANNIVERSAY TO SNM. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Hornafrique, this new "friendly n concerned" side you're showing is making me a bit uncomfortable yaa saxbi. Is it because the Tigrenyas are coming, I wonder? If I was in your shoes I too would start re-building the bridges.

Waad iska waashay sxb ee maxaa kugu dhacay? You wound me; when have I been anything but "friendly n concerned"? If you are equating my friendliness to my support/opposition to the secessionist ambitions of the north, then I concede you are, however misguidedly, justified in your view.

As for the Tigrayeans bit, I can only remark on your current backwardness toward Somali politics. What happened man? Lost interest in politics, after the Somaliland issue cooled trememndously? Just jesting, lest you take it to heart ;)icon_razz.gif

As for the "rebuilding of the bridges", sxb I can honestly say that I've never been ashamed of calling for its rebuilding; although the only and main objection is coming from your camp. Don't get me wrong; I clearly understand it was my camp that did the cutting in the first place, so can you not atleast give me credit for trying to mend things together again? :cool:

AYOUB   

Horn we've been here so many times before. Just a reminder, this is the season when SOL talks abouts a new Transitional Somali leader and not Somaliland.

BTW, How many of your many prediction have come true so far? smile.gif

Gabbal   

BTW, How many of your many prediction have come true so far?

Where do you foresee that question taking us?

Gediid   

I see that the cold winters in the northern hemisphere is still playing tricks with many minds.I am away basking in the warmth of Hargeisa and only wish many in here would join me.

Till then have fun and keep the muran alive.. smile.gif

PS

I will pass your regards from all on SOL to Riyale and will make sure he knows your disapproval of his leadership... ;)

AYOUB   

^^ I'm sure you 'll, I know his goons dont scare you one jot. :D

Horn

That was one simple and straight-forward question, if wanna get retentive tough shidh.

RAHIMA

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND THE LUCKY CHAP. I REALLY AM :D