Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Somaliland will never be a seprate country

ANWAR   

somaliland will not be a country and will never be free from somali republic and it will remain under the rule of president yusuf as long as he lives even he dies, somalia will not accept to give away a small peice of land, somalia belong to somalia and no one can say we r seprate from somalia thats dream which will come to through, somalia is one country, one relgion, one language and one culture and we will never fall a part. this massege is for those who dream that they break away from somalia, i should say somalia is united and will never divided in to small sectors, somalia gains its official goverment and it will restore the law and order soon and all somalia will live free and peace, insha allah, and those who r seeking independance forsocalled somaliland we will bring them to justice and they will be prescuted to death facing fire squad::::: :mad:

LONG LIVE SOMALI UNITY

INSHA ALLHA 400px-Somalia_flag_300.png

Baashi   

Waryee kala bax golaha cantrabaqashka aad la soo shir tagtay. Awoowe dooda halakan ka socotaa taad mooday ma aha. Inna Yussuf-na cidna haatan uma taliyo waaba waa danbe.

Waryee Xiinoow ku mee awoowe. Wiilakan u mari gabaygii issaga ahaa ee xikmada badnaa ee barti yaqaanka iyo bukaan socodka liitaa sida quman uga sheekeyn jiray.

Awoowe dee mar fadlan u mari annigu ma hayee.

J.Lee   

Somali unity died a premature death walaal and this (and those who r seeking independence forsocalled Somaliland we will bring them to justice and they will be persecuted to death facing fire squad) kind of thinking-mentality-is the reason why.

Arawella   

Mr Wannabe-Never-Will-Be why deny Somaliland the opportunity to gain independence rather than tag along a self-destructive lawless Somalia. South Somalia should establish and agree on a functional govern body to rebuild the country’s infrastructure rather than bicker about North Somali independence.

I too mush prefer Somalia to stay unified but we should accept reality.

Kashafa   

PresidentofSomalia may be melodramatic and slightly nutters, but the substance of what he's saying is true: We can't allow the further dismemberment of Somalia. I don't think Somaliland(or any other 'land) has a stronger right to independence than the Confederate States of America. We all know what Abe Lincoln did to/for them. I guess that's the idea El-President wanted to convey, steada this death-facing-fire-squad BS.

Where is our Abe Lincoln ? :confused:

presidentofsomalia

sxb forget about somalia (land) which means the land of somalia to be seprated from somali.The intelgent and the native somalians are after Jabuti, *********, harer dirirdhabe all the way oromo land to be united with the rest of somalia including some part of kenya. don't yoiu know what our Star rebesent? Sxb don't let sheeko baraxleey and the news ppl play with your intelgence. somalia we always remain us it was. Our grandfather fought for Unite not for freedom. :cool:

[ February 15, 2006, 01:15: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

ANWAR   

SOMALIA UNITE IS NOT DEATH

do you ****** wana seprate SOMALIA :eek: THEN YOU ARE NOT REAL SOMALIAN AND YOU DONOT NOW THE HISTORY OF SOMALIA

somalia is one country, one relgion, one language and one culture and we will never fall a part

LONG LIVE SOMALIA UNITE

No name-calling. And stop repeating inflammatory posts/threads, baliis.

[ February 15, 2006, 01:18: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

ANWAR   

sxb wiil_duco i now

The star has 5 points - one for each branch of the Somalis: Djibouti, Somalis of Ethiopia Somaliland, Somalis of old Italian Somalia and the Somalis of North Kenya .

LONG LIVE SOMALIA UNITE smile.gif

muunad   

amazing how ignorance works...

i shall not waste the milage of my brain on this issue...especially with this *******. :rolleyes:

No aflagaado.

[ February 15, 2006, 01:21: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]