Sign in to follow this  
BN

Ciidamo Ka tirsan Malayshiyada Riyaale oo ka soo Goostay

BN   

Ciidamo Ka tirsan Malayshiyada Riyaale oo ka soo Goostay

Laascaanood(RadioLascaanod)21-02-04 sabti:-Waxaa saaka magaalada Laascaanood soo gaadhay ciidamo ka tirsan Malayshiyada Riyaale oo fadhigoodu ahaa magaalada Yagoori,ciidamada soo goostay ayaa la sheegayaa in ay ahaayeen kuwo iyagu u dashay deegaanka, isla markaana u adkaysan waayey falaka ay ku kacayaan ciidamada Riyaale.

Wararka naga soo gaadhaya magaalada Laascaanood,ayaa sheegay Ciidamada Laascaanood soo gaadhay in ay ahaayeen qaar ka mid ah malayshiyada Riyaale, gaar ahaan xubnihii ugu cuslaa qaybtooda Saadka. Waxaana ka mid ahaa saraakiishaasi isaga soo tagtay maamulkaasi Riyaale ee dhul balaadhsiga wada Jaamac Cali Askar.iyo Ina Quuje oo isna saraakiisha ka mid ah iyo kuwa kale oo badan.

Waxaanay hada saraakiishaasi joogaan magaaladoodii ay u dhasheen iyo weliba ciidamada Puntland ee halkaasi ku sugan, waxaanay u warami doonaan saxaafada gobolka ka jirta.

Wixii warar ah ee ka soo kordhana waanu idin la soo socodsiin doonaa hadii allaha awooda lihi ogolaado.

Laascaanood, Soomaliya

AYOUB   

BaRI are you trying to pull a fast one, again?

You thought I wouldn't notice the date 21 JAN (3 WEEKS AGO) did ya?

This story was spread by Col. Yusuf supporters to cover-up the bad news of minister Dhilood defecting to Samaliland on the 18 of JAN. Bari thought if he kept it for 3 WEEKS we wouldn't smell the rat and it would be easier to believe redface.gif

Well, atleast you chaps now admit Rayaale's boys have now reached Yagoori :D

India   

This is got to be the ****** propoganda to air out of Puqlanders here.

Come on now Bari, your like are bring this forum to new lowes unimagined avant.

The french say "trist"

Dusty.

Qudhac   

Guys

havent you noticed radiolaascanoods ploy they do this when ever some millitia of ina yey run away, then they always come up with the

"ciidamo malaysiyada riyale ka soo fakatay baa saaka laascanood soo soo gaadhay"

plus its the same title they probally keep that title some where,

they changed it when that puntland minister gave himself up, and it became

"Wasiir malayshiyada riyale ka soo fakaday ayaa saaka laascanood soo soo gaadhay"

and its funny no one else reports these invicible men ee "fakada"

for example i can even predict their next headlines, becasue last friday there was four men who ran away from ina yey rag tag thugs and came to ceerigabo were they done an interview with the newspaper haatuf, and it appeared they stole a car from a puntland minister, but what was funny was this minister then sent his brother try and get his car from ceerigabo police. loool

so radiolaascanood next headline is,

"afar askar oo malaysiyada riyale ka soo fakatay ayaa saaka soo gaadhay laascanood"

So the colonels and generals crossing the floor do not matter, but a minister without a portfolio makes the headlines for weeks. Wonder why? Only in Hargeisa could something like than crunch the thirst!

Angel dear – be careful what you say as you never know whom is being floored inadvertently. I know you’re a Burcawi, and are not familiar with the local puns in Hargesia in your applications of the tem “PUQ”. You might think you have netted a winning goal, but it is an own goal. It is a term those in Dumbulukh are rather fond of it, and do not like to be abused. Surely, you would not want to get on the bad side of your heroine, the lady luck (Edna), or the maverick liberator inaWarabe. That would not only get you stranded in stingy cell with Boqor Burmadow; indeed you might find the sensation from the whiplash too daunting a task to bear henceforth. You see, you never thought of that, did you cassy? The things I do for you!

Nasir   

Lascanod also reported that puntland is sending man to mars :D

So the colonels and generals crossing the floor do not matter, but a minister without a portfolio makes the headlines for weeks. Wonder why? Only in Hargeisa could something like than crunch the thirst!

Thank you very much mr. sumurai worrior, for puting clear prespective that your ministers have no portfolio or talent and that they are war muggers and money hungery men that is hand picked by the war lord abdilahi yusuf.

waryaadha this guy is our inside man hehehe

Nasir – It is a very tiring business to keep wiping your ears mate, and feeding you info. Either stay with the discourse, or stay at school. I know it would be too much for asking, but were you not told Dhilod was stripped of his ministerial post some six months ‘fore his departure having crossed swords with inaHashi, thus his being a minister with a portfolio?

BN   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

BaRI are you trying to pull a fast one, again?

You thought I wouldn't notice the date
21 JAN
(3 WEEKS AGO) did ya?

How utterly childish. First, it was 21 OF FEBUARY--I'll assume you mistyped rather than going all out and theorizing about conspiracies, and illusive "fast ones",--as you so nicely put it.

If I was truly trying to pull a "fast one",--wouldnt it make more sense for me to have edited the article and delete or change the date? I assume you believed the most far-fetched premise must be the correct one.

Bari thought if he kept it for 3 WEEKS we wouldn't smell the rat and it would be easier to believe.

Or, perhaps--just maybe, I saw this report on SomaliCity yesterday. I dont have the luxury of going through all the Somali News websites like some.

BN

AYOUB   

BARI

First, it was 21 OF FEBUARY--I'll assume you mistyped

Yes i ment 21 FEB, thats why I said 3 WEEKS ago. Are going to comment about Yagoori?

Nasir

mr. sumurai worrior, for puting clear prespective that your ministers have no portfolio or talent and that they are war muggers and money hungery men that is hand picked by the war lord abdilahi yusuf.

waryaadha this guy is our inside man hehehe

Thats a classic example of a political gabal daye. Soon we will see the demise of Col Yey then we see if the likes of him will wear a new mask (the one they wore when Siad abandoned them ;) ).

Rokko   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Nasir – It is a very tiring business to keep wiping your ears mate, and feeding you info. Either stay with the discourse, or stay at school. I know it would be too much for asking, but were you not told Dhilod was stripped of his ministerial post some six months ‘fore his departure having crossed swords with inaHashi, thus his being a minister with a portfolio?

Sammurai, easy on the kid. :D He didn't understand.

BN   

Ayoub_Sheikh: Yes i ment 21 FEB

See how much easier it is when you give the benefit of doubt instead of making ***** accusations? I hope you learned something from this.

Are going to comment about Yagoori?

So now you want to argue about which tuulo is controlled by whom? How PL forces are in Adhicadeeye or Awrboogays and SL forces are in Caynabo or Yagoori(temporarily)? The fact is that three of four districts(Lascaanod, Taleex, Xudun) and the capital of Sool region along with Cayn(Buuhoodle district), and East/South Sanaag, are under PL control.

BN

The fact is that three of four districts(Lascaanod, Taleex, Xudun) and the capital of Sool region along with Cayn(Buuhoodle district), and East/South Sanaag, are under PL control.

Bari Nomad,

You need to get your facts straight...

Here are the facts:

There are no formal puntland army in "Buuhoodle" nor in "Xuddun". Both Buuhoodle and Xudun are in the hands of local melitias that support either administrations.

The puntland army led by Col. Afguduud are in Laascaanood (the furthest they came was Adhicadeeye, about 30 km northwest of laascanood).

The actual Somaliand army is stationed in Siixawle (about 10km east of Yagoori, but the furthest they went was Adhicadeeye)... but local melitias that support Somaliland were stationed near laascaanood.