Sign in to follow this  
B

One feature

B   

I am surprised no one mentioned faith. This is the key of all successful relationship.

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

quote:Originally posted by The_Siren:

Lord must I have to teach you how to become a successfully sneaky man?

of course since you're a man whose courtship is so legendary that he can disguise himself as a woman so yeah go ahead and school me and share with me few tips of how to set hearts racing...what do you think of this?
LOL-Well naturally my manly methods are unorthodox but they get me results, if you are truly ready to be taught. I shall return with a couple of seduction techniques written by a man (me) for men. smile.gif Watch this space...a topic I shall entirely dedicate to you my brother in arms.

Ibti- Its Mr Mostapha Dualeh's way of dealing with my brand of civilized rejection. Seems as though the boy isn't taking it quite as well as I hoped. As for you? He probably just wants to rub myself up against your leg like a dog in heat but is unable to find a way to do so successfully with out having you punch him in the eye.

Scorpion? At least you have returned to us? Oh joy!...As for patience? Lord must you always be so reasonable?

Ps I also like Juxa's choosen feature. Why? Its self-explanatory.

MZanzi   

I shall return with a couple of seduction techniques written by a man (me) for men.
smile.gif
Watch this space...a topic I shall entirely dedicate to you my brother in arms.

blah blah nothing but a jungle talk

Ibtisam   

The Siren, are you going AfroGirl on us, what do you mean seduction techniques written by a man for men :eek: :eek: Fu-Fu can relate to you more than I thought if that is the case :D:D **Sorry Fu-fu, I could not resist :D loool

As for Mr. Dualeh's, :rolleyes: Enough said.

Ibtisam   

^^What does that mean? I am mad, possessed by Jiin or I use skin bleach? Or I am married to someone called Buufis??

Ibtisam   

^^^Hey girl I was worried about you based on ur facebook status, have u recovered? I tried calling to invite you around for ice cream and chocolates and so much more, but voicemail baa iga qaabtey.

Fu-Fu don't talk about my kusband like that :mad: Xishood daariniaad. icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

Ice cream & chocolate kama daashid miyaa adiga? horta next time when you go back home give your parents a big Hug.

your geneticaly gifted unlike some of us ...nasiib baad leedahay if u can eat all the cookies and never gain an inch

I am alright. Been eating too much sugar lately. I think it's done something to my mood; turned into a moody cow. Moo. Boo.

What's the so much more? I love a mystery LoL.

I am craving sambusa, wtf. Mental preparation for Ramadan leads to this?

Ibtisam   

^^^By the end of the month you will be sick off sambusa. LOOL Too much sugar cannot make you moody, otherwise I would be moody 24/7 :D

Fu-fu, lol I would love them to give them a big hug, but yaa gadikaar all the way to the miyi when I get home, nevertheless I send them hawaad hug iyo thanks, love iyo everything good.

Ms DD   

Talking of sambusi girls, where i am, one sambusi cost equivelant of 10pounds. Bloody awful place, Alla ha iga soo wado.

Hello sheh, ibti and fufu..

Ibti

Who is winning the battle between you and sweets?