Sign in to follow this  
B

One feature

B   

What is the one feature you like to see in a potential partner. Me, its all about the personality!

oh i might add a tight body too lol :D

Ms DD   

Actually they r wearing sigisyo. I need to see the nails and toes, wether they r immaculate. A man who cant take care of feet, wont take care of me

Fabregas   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You need to stand outside mosques just as the prayers finish. Feet galore.
:D

Yep lots of luga qalalan bila cream. But if that's her thang....... :D ...........

MZanzi   

I consider Intelligence cruicial.

But hey I'm a guy and I don't want a girl to be alot smarter than me. I'd feel like a little side pony to this girl. So I like either equal, but Intelligent in different areas or a bit less overall. I hate talking to a girl who arelady knew everything I had to say or offer. I feel good when someone asks me a question, like "what is this", "have you heard of this", "tell em what you know about this".

Kool_Kat   

The one feature that is a must: ilko qurxoon!!! I can not stress this enough, no ilko dhaadheer, lakabyo kala jeejeedo, ilko bolol, ilko jaad greenish/brown ka dhigay...And of course, the lips to compliment ilkaha qurxoon... :D

Ibtisam   

But hey I'm a guy and I don't want a girl to be alot smarter than me. I'd feel like a little side pony to this girl. So I like either equal, but Intelligent in different areas or a bit less overall. I hate talking to a girl who arelady knew everything I had to say or offer. I feel good when someone asks me a question, like "what is this", "have you heard of this", "tell em what you know about this".

Why is this, I hate this, Guys are strange breed, why would u feel inadequate just cause someone is smarter than you.

Here is a little secret, all girls are smarter than their husband, they just pretend to make you all feel adequate, most of the time they sitting thinking, bet I can do it better, faster, cheaper and in less time, damn farah!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Adna every once in a while wad isilaawdaa.

(This does not apply to us).

Maxaan isku ilaawaa?

Faheema.   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Here is a little secret, all girls are smarter than their husband, they just pretend to make you all feel adequate, most of the time they sitting thinking, bet I can do it better, faster, cheaper and in less time, damn farah!

:D:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Adna every once in a while wad isilaawdaa.

(This does not apply to us).

Maxaan isku ilaawaa?
He said "What is the one feature you like to see in a potential partner"