Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Former President Mohamed Siad Barre, The Most Wrongfully Vilified Person

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Great he was. A gentleman and scholar too.

That was jimcaale a day before!

Gun wadoow Siyaad

Aabihii Gardarada

Garacayagoo

Hanti wadaagu waa

Habkaa barwaaqa naga

Hor joogsadoo

This was Jicmaale a day after, when he found out the different tone adeero playing to it here. Jimcaale you are not original, actually you are very inconsistent man to say at least.

Ta kale, heestan aad ku ciyaaraysid ninkii soo alifay, odaygana habeen kasta u aqrin (heesi) jiray as good-night-story, dadkana xafidsiin jiray inuu reer puntland ahaa ayuu hilmaamay :D

Dhubad.   

Aabo Siyaad Allaha u naxariisto, he did both good and bad but its ironic to see some folks here are blatantly trying to ignore any good thing that Barre did for his country while they are openly praising a traitor like Yey whose entire history was to work for our enemy the Ethiopians.

Emperor   

^Oh yeah you are right, we all know the great achievements of Barre, the man that ruled Somalia for 21 long years to have finally masterminded the massacre of his own pple in Biodoa by starving young and the innocents... What an achievement, that's a fact far from any fictions. The topic is about a man, Barre, why go around bushes, picking on some individuals simply they are Puntlanders, your excuses of all SSDF and Yey or any other warlord is getting silly. Present what you have and let others have the freedom to present the documented records of the man. Weight Barre on the scale of his actions from 1969 to 1991 and upon that any SOL member have the right to decide whether he's wrongufully vilified person or not.

Emperor   

General Barre, Former Somali President demoted to become the founder and supreme don of the notorious SNF militia gangs.

kacanka8.jpg

The man who masterminded and excuted this wicked massacre.

deprived_children_somali_kids_87.jpg

Waxba yaan ladacaroon, the topic is not hijacked or changed at all, the discussion is still on Barre's roles and achievements.

Emperor   

There was a discusion which I presented here on SOL a while back about the said inhuman massacre above in which Barre had the leading role of one of the two groups wickedly excuted this hunger massacre.

If any one needs to know more of it and the roles of the Former president in that massacre, what the international papers wrote and the documented history, below is the link add your bits if you so wish.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=011519;p=1

Malika   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The last half of the thread seems to have turned into the
wailing wall
of that ill-founded and vanquished
SSDF's remnants

Intriguing how some of the remnants such as Duke, Xiinfaniin, etc had to come in multiple times only to
reiterate
(I would appropriately call it
regurgitate
) their already written opinion. It seems to be past the point of redundancy. Pray what leads them to feel the need to continuing making their mark throughout the discussion?

quote:

Gun wadoow Siyaad

Aabihii Gardarada

Garacayagoo

Hanti wadaagu waa

Habkaa barwaaqa naga

Hor joogsadoo

Aawaye ciyaalka kacaanka? Sii daadihiya hee.

Haye, what other juvenile wants to come in and fart in grown people's discussions?
Oouch!!! :D:D

:D

^^Aniguu xooggaa markaan joogaba anoo dhextaagan baan is arkayyaa...an actually khudbaddii odoga ee xammaasadda badnayd weligay hadda ka hor ma maqlin, so in a way this was informative.

^^I don't know even why we call it discussions as ninkas would defend his Qabiil hero to death-to the point of ignoring the obvious flaws that the person possessed. No wonder we can't move on as we are defending the actions of criminals, the very the men that destroyed Somalia.

Paragon   

^^Sxb we call it a discussion because it looks and flows with the shape and form of a discussion. Im sure this is not the type of exchanges many people would refer to as 'a discussion', but remember the exchanges you see on this board are referred to by many Somalis as being the best Somali discussion there is now on the net. Marka sxb it takes decades to go beyond the rigid stands and to open-mindedness. It takes time- much more than we are willing to give it smile.gif .

Xiin, Lol. War adigaaba wax ka faaidey meesha sxb. Khudbadii odeyga anba weli ma dhageysan, doonina maayo in aan dhageysto runtii. Odeyga Allaha qabriga u waasiciyo unbaan ku duceynayaa.

Jacpher   

Saaxiibkeey Allamagan, I am not following you with that PL connection? PL man worked as a bedtime story reader for the late dictator? What does that have to do with this thread? Oh Gotcha. It's a critical piece of history that should not be omitted.

I can't believe you felt for that comment. Did you also believed that Emperor's line "no doubt he was one of the greatesr Somali talents in this historic era" or Guevara's "great man" and JB's "Siad Barre inuu yahay ninka Somalia (not somaliland) ugu ragannimada badan"? Mine is meant to be a sheer doubletalk for crying out load. I just forget you were that guilable.

Emperor: Heestaas dad bey meeli bugtaa is one of my faves. Ninbaan u shidaa oo ku dhow inuu toori ila soo aado mar dhow. It is beuatiful hees put together by hobalo asli ah. Barwaaqada & beeraha ninkii boor ku kiciya dee ha boxo maba loo baahnee. Maxay aheyd balanteenu :D

On a seriouse Note, The link of the khutba clip of culimada Xeerka Qoyska u naf waayey didn't work for me. Do you have Sh. Kashk khutba of this matter? Akhada qalamahul axmar.....

JB, Any sane man would sing just to prevent endless torture and capital punishment. Kids did at school to avoid $$ whopping.

Originally posted by:
Horn

Haye, what other juvenile wants to come in and fart in grown people's discussions?

Tell me kindly mate. How is this childish personal attack any difference than all the ones in SOL archieves? Should I dig them all and truncate them into one large post? Or should I have someone boil your blood more by breaking down one of adeer's faves, "Samadiidoow Dabin baa kuu dhigan lagugu dili doono." I have yet to understand dadkaan la laayey wanaagga lagu sii eedeynayo ee ay diideen? Perhaps you can shed lights on wanaaga culimada ay diideen?