Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Former President Mohamed Siad Barre, The Most Wrongfully Vilified Person

somalia1   

Well Siad Barre was the man who destroyed Somalia in 1991,he was defeated by Russia and Ethiopia in 1978 and that disaster was the begining of the end for somali nation.

Firstly, I would like to say Allah ha uu naxariiso Siad. Walaalayaal nin dhintay maxaa la ga soo hadal qaadi.

Secondly, I would like to add that although he is dead, only god can help him. However the man was to blame for Somalias problems, because he took over a united and peaceful nation.

Thirdly, It was clearly evident he was trouble from the beginning - regardless of all the good stuff he did - because he wasn't elected in a free democratic election as his predecessors, he forced his way into office. What else could you expect he was a askari, all they know is war and force.

Lastly, If he had any mercy he wouldn't of massacred his people the way he did. For example in Hargeisa he arrested innocent students who were protesting against him, he chained them to trees, he then ordered that they be machined to death, however that isn't the worst part, he wasn't satisfied so he ordered that a tank should run over them to the ground until they were buried in the ground . So I say someone who could order such things as that and many other atrocities in other areas mentioned( Baidoa, Xamar, Burco etc. ), and can you say ninkaas ayaa naxariis leh? I don't think so. However I say let Allah be the judge of him.

P.S. Btw whos to know he wasn't being the assination of the great leader Abdirashid Shermarke