Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

HARIIFO!

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

since alot of girls are getting married this summer, i would like to share this interesting conversation i had with my lady OG-GIrl.

it was about mother-in-laws and in-laws in general. well, we have agreed that, sometimes marriage can suffer cause of the century old problems some wives have with their mother inlaws.

most women complain, that nothing they do is good enough in the eyez of their mother inlaws, for example, how they cook, clean, get pregnant, have the child, feed the child, its endless, chore to please the mother inlaw. well, the solutions is very simple, its all about how the wife sees her mother inlaw, and what approach she adopts.

the cure is even easier, be positive, see yr mother inlaw, as yr own mother, u never take what your mother says to heart, why should yr mother inlaw be different?

if she criticises you, maybe she wants u to succeed, this is her way of preventing that u make the same mistake she did! and deep down, wanaagada ay rabtaa,,,,its only how she communicates that creates the problem.

so step one, get your mother inlaw, involved, ask her for ideas, make sure she knows how much you appreciate her. make time for her, call her mother(cause dhib la aan ay ku dhashay). let her dote on the kids. allow her to play part of her son's life.

so, whatever u do, HA DHIBSAN. whatever she says to you, kasoo qaad your own mother said it!, now if u wont cut off yr own mother, how can u cut off his mother! remember sometimes husbands can be insensitive and defensive, its cause they simply can not choose btw their mothers and their wives, so DONT MAKE IT AN ISSUE. embrase her.

now, since i dont have a problem with mother-in-laws, my problem lies with the sister inlaw! why does she not like her brother to have happy life? why is she HARIIFO? A 3 NECEB?

OG_Girl   

As usually my juxa tying to pull my sexy leg ..Ooops did I say sexy! I meant just pull my leg redface.gif .

Well, I love my mom so every body does, if she is my mother in law is my husband's mom. I would love to treat my mom as he treats his mom so is only fair to treat her good.

About sisters- in -law.. Girl, you know I am one of yours and I am so nice and love ya :D

Seriously thought, IF every one lives his/her life without concerning about what others doing, life would be so good and people would get alone much better.

Salam

nuune   

i hope dhibaatada u dhaxeesa ama ka dhax dhalan karta in-lawyaasha in la xallin karo,dhibka waa la abuuraa asaga iskama abuurmo iskiis,danke schon

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ good to see ya again. iam glad u take a mo from brewing yr Irie :D

as u said, dhibka waa wax la keenay, jini ninki keenaa baxsha! bt still i can not understand sister in laws

Qac Qaac   

i just wanna apologize to og girl, for everthing i did and said to her. i might die soon or later. wlc back og girl. and no more conflict. u got green light.

Tuujiye   

Ninka wuxuu ugu necebyahay hadii ee xaaskiisa wili waxkaste ka dhageysato hooyadeen even hadii ee qaldan tahay. Niman badan baa naagahoda k orday because waxee naceen sida ee hoyadeed ee ugaga qeeb qaadaneyso guurka.

Ani hadii ee saas igu dhacdo, Islaanta habeen kaste burkaanti aan u qasi lahaa si ee busy muskhusha ugu noqoto.loooooool....Ajaaja.. :D

wareer badanaa!!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ thnx 4 da wonderful insight. iam sure many men have mother inlaw from hell. too bad jabkooda waa iska qarsanaayaan

sidaad u sheegdeen probleemka waa la xalin karaa, me n my gfriends, ilaah waxaan kabarinaa mid oo hooyadiis tafta taagday ninteen-kala haadki, gabdhaha la dhashtayna (if any) iney Africa joogaan. Madax xanuunka meeshaas oo ku egyahay.....marka gabdho hadabo ducada sii bilaawa :D

Qac Qaac   

nin aa adiga kaliya heesatid aad rabtaa hayye, reformer. macbuudka. what if uu asagana ka baryo ilaahey naag oo hooyadeed iyo walaalaheed ee qaraabteen mar hore.

Juxa   

loooooooooool@reformer. i think yr duco is shared by alot of ladies, and some even ask after what is yr name formality, hooyadaa manooshahay?

alow iimaanka noo sug, a world without HARIIFO would be nice,,,,,both sides

Xarago   

In-laws are usually a problem, lakiin Soomaalida waxay ku mah-mahda "ninka aad jeceshahey eygiisana wala jeclada" and also it should work in the other gender. Therefore if you love your partner and there is a common undertanding between the two of you there should be grounds were each of you can accomodate each others family, and ofcourse there should be border lines which you both set up.

Ninka nagtiisa ugu taga hoyadey ayey wax ka maqliin, de ma asaga ya qabey nagta mise hooyadiis, waa sual?

Inkasto oo ay dhibatada mid so jidheen ay tahey, Soomaaliyeey iska dulqata

Hablayahow waxaad Illahey ka barisan in Sodohdiin noqon ti ilma 'baro' dhashey. Ayagi ayan qati billah ka jogna wa macala hoyaadood... :D:D

Yan layga xuman inta dambe waa iga kaftan

posted by presucuted_reformer

sidaad u sheegdeen probleemka waa la xalin karaa, me n my gfriends, ilaah waxaan kabarinaa mid oo hooyadiis tafta taagday ninteen-kala haadki, gabdhaha la dhashtayna (if any) iney Africa joogaan. Madax xanuunka meeshaas oo ku egyahay.....marka gabdho hadabo ducada sii bilaawa

loooooooooooooooooool ilaaheey ma igu kaa soo aadiyo adi......hooyadeey hadeey nooshahay xataa SUN in aad u qastid aan ka cabsanaa....gabdhaha walaala heeyna in aad JAAJUUS TID oo sheegdid in ay labo sharci lee yihiin sidii loo tarxiilo aan ka cabsanaa......Ar hooy kor kor ii moood :D:D:D

LoooooooooooooL@Xu ....xu maamo CAMBARO maxeey kaa sameeysay walaashiis...Hooyadeen CAMBARO hadiid arki laheed waxaan ka cabsanaa in aad ADIGA xataa ku qaban laheeyd see reer magaal u tahay, quruxdeeda, qosalkeeda, ixtiraam keeda, wax garashadeeda iyaaaaaaaaaaah...qof loo gali karo ma aha... adi lee dhahday "qofkaa jeceshahay, eeygiisana waa la jeclaadaa"...walee kilo meter badan waa ku saaran yahay...... :D:D:D

Laakiin hadii Dhib iyo Qaxar laga hadlaayo, Odayga aaba heen aah eh. Duq FOODARO cirka aa laga so xooray asoo GAMUUMAAYO kabacdi neh horay aas ka istaagay.koo meesha maraayo aa u soo dhawaaday wuxuu ku yiri" war see wax kuu gaareen, ma ladan tahay" Duq FOODARO cantuuf luus wajiga ka tufay, yacnii ma i kasee ani horta in taad ila hadlin...adoogeen koo fiyoow ma aha....xaajiyo CAMBARO asaga hayntiisa lee ku JANO tagee lee aan mudaaa

asxantu

raula   

sodoh, kaga daran marku wiilkeeda yahay madi mise yaraankii (this ones should be the #1 guyz to avoid in da list-looooool kidding but some of them really listen to their mothers very much, even when she is in the wrong-sacsaciin # QUATRO icon_razz.gif:D ) :eek: aduunka nagtaas wale iney sahal arkeynin(some not majority-besides its a superstition that has been INGRAINED in the somali marriage customs). Wale maxaad guur iyo guriiyaal badan jebiseey sodoheey :mad: .

*I say dont get too attached to the inlaws business, unless you know them well.

dawoco   

looooooooool raula? u and sodohyaasha dont get along huh! bt u made a good point about yaraanka ama madiga, those two seem to be attached to their mothers, so any woman considering them as a future boo, should really and i mean really know her buz ;)

Qac Qaac   

ok i see all u girls are saying the same thing even though i don't agree. so let's put a twist on it. ok.

let's say u guys got married, and got older and allah gave u guys sons... when they got married to their wives, their wives wish the same things u guys are saying now. WOULD U GUYS LIKE THAT UR SON'S WIFE WISHES THAT U R DEAD?...su'aashaas hala iiga jawaabo.

walle ninkii hooyadii oo soo xamishay 9bilood ka raaca naag uu hadda barta, ilaahey naarta horay ha ugasho... dabaalka.