Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

HARIIFO!

Juxa   

just a thought, mothers do not like to live with their sons and daughter inlaws.

majority of mothers prefer daughters,,,,,,,horaa loo yiri, gabari waa gacaleey. waana tii hooyadeed ceebteda asturta.

alternatively,,,,,,see yr mother inlaw, as if she was yr own mother.

NGONGE   

I’m going on the opposite direction to you all. Before I got married I used to joke about not wanting to have a mother-in-law. I got married and unfortunately, I don’t have a mother-in-law. My wife has taken over my family! My sisters phone her to tell her all the news. My parents phone her to discuss things with her. It’s like she’s their daughter and I’m the damn in-law. I have tried my best to start trouble between them. I even told them this. You think it’s not nice when they don’t get on? It’s even worse when they do..adaa lagu tashanya! :mad:

I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side. Mustn’t complain. Alxamduliallah cala koli xaaal.

raula   

^^^dont try to pass me that 'polished-up' inlaws story,lord knows what that MASKIINAD ;) must have gone thru' all because u are the only SON in da house-sheekoy ku nac icon_razz.gif:D

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, jecliyaa. bt some inlaws are smart, they involve the wifey, makin her feel the boss, and therefore equally important as the son.

Xoogsade   

raula , you forgot one more thing about the Madi, Ilmo badan inuu dhalaa la rabaa, twins are preferred. Hadaa Gabdho kaliya dhashidna, naag kalaa loo guurinaa. Looks like sheekada Madiga Mid sahlan Ma'ahan. I thought Women didn't care about the Guy being Madi untill I saw your comment. Waaba sheeko cusub. That got my attention.

Qacbaro

Off topic and an abstract question for you, Hooyadaa hadey ku dhahdo Fur naagtaada, Ma furi Laheyd? How would you handle the situation?

Juxa   

i never thought of the MADI that way, i guess u right, he must continue the family line, insha allah of course hadii ale idmo. hos mother expects a full-house, so u can forget having a career its more like having a kind every single bloody yeah, 9 caloosha ku wad, 3na naso camel :D

xarago, yr Q to qaacbaro, quite interesting, bt aint it tat personal? no one can predict the future, yaa og. bt whatever the situation, a mother waligeed maslaxad ay ka talisaa,,,,unless i mid inkarantahay :confused:

Qac Qaac   

xoogsade hooyaday hadday la imaado reasono oo sax ah, then maybe or most likely waan furi lahaa. for example if i am married to a bad woman, she gotta go..

Juxa.. be careful of guys who have no brothers and sisters.. they are expected to have lots of kids... that's true...

OG Moti   

one day i was a teenager not long ago smile.gif , I use to think if i end up with a bad mother in law, i would sumeen lahaa slowly so that no one will know it was a murder... then i joined Xer (Islamist group), i learned mothers are the road to Jana and they mean well, so since then i am for mothers wheather in laws and own ... so if you are you mother in law is pain, send your wife for shopping and then go to her mother and tell her few words "if you dont stop bothering me, I will send your daughter to you without dacas by tomorrow", it works she will never bother u again.. try it those who are married and have painful mothers in law... peace

Qac Qaac   

Waraa taruufo toore aad tahay. hadda ka horna waan ka shakiyay aamusnaantaada in aan dilo aan ka fikirijiray kulaahaa. bisinka.

waraa maxaa ku dhahday hooyada in low.

Juxa   

qacbaro, having many kids is a blessing, ma ahan wax la isku cabsiiyo. the more the merrier. bring it on smile.gif

waraaa OG-moti, so u alive haye? that is a relief. i knew yr deep hatred for women, so nothin changed yaah!

by da way, mom is wondering meeshaad ka dhacday ayaantan. i told her inaad halowday, 3naag indho yar ah agtooda lagaa soo sheegay :D

Xoogsade   

Juxa, lol@nine kids. That must be crazy!! Waaba lagu waalanaayaaye unless I am planning to do that ala some somali style, just show up and tell the wife, Naa quuqdooda naga aamusi waxa aan ka seexannee. That would be easy. My friend told me he has forty plus siblings. I didn't believe him at first and had to ask some people who know him. He said he doesn't even know all their names and has difficulty who is who calling early in the morning. When some of them call him, they introduce themselves and go: "Islaantii shanaad baa i dhashey, curadkii baan ahay Ismaaciil ma garaneysaa Aboowe, I hope you have heard about me"

My plans are drastically different inshallah. That Number nine of yours is gonna come down drastically.