Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Great Qoutes: Post your greatest qoutes

GAAROODI   

I like to do my part and educate these camel and sheep hearders called somali's. Because there lack of education and history is what has made them so backward. Post some of your favourite qoutes. So at least some of those who read them online might walk away with something a little more than, somalia this,alshabab that...etc.

GAAROODI   

In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

George Orwell,

Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals.

George Orwell,

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.

Sun Tzu

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.

Sun Tzu

Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Men rise from one ambition to another: first, they seek to secure themselves against attack, and then they attack others.

Niccolo Machiavelli,

These are just but a few of the best known thinkers and what they had to say.

GAAROODI   

loool, Mr. Somalia go and sit under a tree and play with camel dunge then, you commented yawn, looool. You have just shown to us all what a little girl you are.

As a man, i would never post "yawn". specially with stars on etheir side.....this is one pathetic dude.

^^^

Garoodi, Garoodi. You are stubborn lil man, and a verbal lightweight with difficulties having a conversational exchange with someone without resorting to cheap slander. All that is well documented on this thread, as also is your infamous meltdown earlier in the other thread, showing how mentally unstable you really are.

But you are, allegedly, a fellow Somali and therefore a brother. I try to help you with your sordid life, and you show your ingratitude with such silly name calling. That only shows how shallow you are.

Now next time you pull such a stunt on me again, you will be on receiving end of my famous wrath. This thread is crap and nobody gives a damn about your corny little quotes, alright.

So step up you game son!

Xadiithkaas ma sugna

wallaahu aclam.

‘al-Fawa’id’ (p. 78), Ibn Al Qayyim said concerning fearing none other than allah (swt)

“There is nothing that exists that can affect something else completely independently and of its own accord. Rather, nothing can affect something without another factor somehow contributing to that effect and an obstacle is removed that prevents that effect from taking place. This applies to matters that can be seen by the eye. It also applies to the invisible and metaphysical, such as the Sun affecting livestock and plants, as this depends on other factors such as the presence of fertile ground, as well as other factors in addition to this factor. Likewise, childbirth depends on many factors besides intercourse, and this rule applies to everything that affects something else. So every creature that is feared or hoped in is at best simply one of many factors that can affect something else, and nothing can affect something in a completely independent fashion except Allah, the Overwhelming One. So, none should be hoped in or feared except He"

Taleexi   

True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice. -- MLK

The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.--- Dante Aleghieri

"Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison. "

"True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance."

~ Henry david Throeau

u know..what a mortal says aint nothing cuz everyone can say stuff.

i prefer koran quotes: The one that i like the best is:

kulum dhinak, wileyaa diiney!