Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Barava : Foreign planes bomb a convoy

Nifaaq baa meeshaas gaadhsiisay sxb

in gaalo loo mashxaradeeyo dulinimo ku tahay lakin nin weliba maalin baa la soo xaadirin isaga iyo kuwa uu wali ka dhigtay is wato ... Maalintaas gaal loo mashxsrado waxba u Tari mayso

Ninkaan how many la 'dilay.' How many times they claimed to have killed him in an air strike.

I see Obama wali Bushist regime's foreign policies wadaa, violently violating other countries' sovereign airspace.

Geelka, duqa, kamoon. Do you think this guy la dilay la leeyahay had Soomaali interests at heart? Soomaali Muslim ah uma naxariisan, marka don't be surprised if some Soomaalis ku farxaan dilkiisa, asaga iyo wixii la aragti ahaa. No surprising. Ninba wuxuu kasbado ayaa u timaato in the end. One's actions will always catch with him or her.

What better day to day than the last ten days of Ramdan Saa'iman Lillaah. This isn't a setback,in fact it is a win.

In the light of the hadeeth of the prophet, the mu'min is a winner in every which way.

Illaahow Jannadaadii fardowsa meesheeda ugu sareysa gee muslimiintaa xaqdarada lagu dilay. Amiin.

Abtigiis   

Dear Fabregas,

Your paroxysms of rage against my ‘constantly shifting political and ideological positions’ is understandable; but is short-sighted. I have couple things to say about the issues you raised:

1) I have supported the Muqaawama, but used to have misgivings about the suitability of the novice Sheikh Hotel as the leader in times of war. As it happened, my concerns were not entirely wrong. He fled from the battle field and later was instrumental in dividing the liberation fighters; some of whom have turned oppressors since then. I supported the end of Ethiopian occupation, not endless war in the name of liberation. Some Liberators unfortunately want payback for their ‘sacrifices’. And it has to come in the form of chopped off limbs and heads and flogged women. That is not what the people supported them for. Curiously, these ‘fighters’ never dare to fire back at the Ethiopians, and have put all of us in shame for their sprint from towns whenever they hear the sounds of Urals and jeeps of Ethiopians. Usain Bolt style!

2) I find your talk of Sovereignty as an indication of either your detachment from the reality on the ground, or as a proof of your over-romanticizing an ideal that has been buried long time ago. There is no sovernighty when half of the MPs who represent you internationally live in Hotels in foreign lands. There is no Sovereignty when your would-be national army and security officers are trained by the very enemy whom they were supposed to fight against. As it is, sensible minds will talk about restoration of peace and order, and putting in place the structures and institutions of a government in place first. The worry about incursions on a remote border village can be addressed later.

3) I do not wish Ethiopian occupation on anybody, as I know first hand what it is like. But, Al-Shabab is giving life to its longevity in my home land as well as in Somalia, with its careless rhetoric and acts. There is nothing new about injustices inflicted on subjects by powerful empires and history is riddled with graphic examples of this. USA is the empire now and of all nations, Somalia is the least equipped to challenge that hegemony. So, beyond the cacophony about sovereignty, one needs to realistically look at the odds against us and need to settle for second-best choices. That could mean accepting makeshift leaders such as the duplicitous Sheikh Sharif until such time the US will not be concerned about the ‘threats’ we pose to it, and we will be allowed to elect genuine national leaders. We can forgo our humiliation and anger for the good of the nation. For peace and return and reintegration of the displaced. For the restoration of order and service delivery. You can understand the US doesn’t even need to engage military to finish off Somalia. They can do it with papers. They can recognise Somaliland and tell Farole to go it alone. They can instruct Sheikh Sharif to kill Ina-Cabdirashid. We are powerless, and this calls for a sound review of our egos, ethos and strategies. We can not perpetually continue to fight an asymmetrical war. And remember our enemies are Ethiopians and not the US. So, why not befriend the US and at least deny Ethiopia the benefits of borrowed might?

4) Ninkii waxa soo socda aan garan, waxa joogo ma garto goes the adage. It is not very difficult to see what can come of a Shabab government. I seriously think Sharif and his mediocre clergy are better. I have even developed a sort of liking to the Suufi’s who I used to hate most. Alshabab has a foreign agenda. They are fighting on behalf of Sheikh Osama, who although right to fight back against Imperialists, I think should start doing that in his homeland.

5)Finally, I cannot just swallow line, hook and sinker all the nonsense about sovereignty, defending motherland, when the very people who utter those words are infringing on the basic rights of those they purport to be liberating.

Liqaye   

Originally posted by Dhagax-Tuur:

What better day to day than the last ten days of Ramdan Saa'iman Lillaah. This isn't a setback,in fact it is a win.

In the light of the hadeeth of the prophet, the mu'min is a winner in every which way.

Illaahow Jannadaadii fardowsa meesheeda ugu sareysa gee muslimiintaa xaqdarada lagu dilay. Amiin.

horta how easy is it to go to heaven in your world? How many battles did he take part in? How many victories did he garner? How many battalions did he defy? How many muslims let alone somali benefit from his attack on un armed people in a hotel in a third world country? With such a mentality no wonder al shabaab think xasuuq shacabka is the high way to heaven! Dirty fella got capped go blow your self up at a local municipal pool if you wish to meet him.

horta how easy is it to go to heaven in your world? How many battles did he take part in? How many victories did he garner? How many battalions did he defy? How many muslims let alone somali benefit from his attack on un armed people in a hotel in a third world country? With such a mentality no wonder al shabaab think xasuuq shacabka is the high way to heaven! Dirty fella got capped go blow your self up at a local municipal pool if you wish to meet him.

Ramadan baa lugu jiraa maahine, waa kuu ab tirin lahaa. Either way, hadaan ku kala tagno, adigana diintaa, aniguna diintay, ka waran? Mise waxaad tahay kuwa wax ku garta in madaxa laga garaaco mooyee aan garan, war na kala daa, adiguna Rabigaa anna kay? Bottom line is, na kala day.

Sophist   

My Dear friend MMA,

Let us get one thing straight akhii.

1. Waxa isbedeley waxa weeye sawirkii khilaafaadka soomaaliyeed. Waagii hore wuxuu ahaa xarbu ahli- civil war. Maanta wuxuu isubedeley mind DIINEED.

2. Dagaalka maanta jira wuxuu udhexeeyaa quwado kudagaalamaya xaq iyo baadil!. Hadii dagaalku uu ahaan lahaa mid ka dhexeeye Shariif iyo Shabaab, waxaa dhici laheyd inaan xaq uyeelano inaan arinkaan u arago fidno etc...!. Laakiin dagaalku weji kale ayuu leeyahay oo gaalo ayaa kujirta!.

3. Maadaama gaalo Muslim (Shariif and Co) ey lasocoto oo ey ladagaalamayaan dad Muslimiin ah (haba ku jireen dad aan Soomali aheyn; shareecada qawmiyad ma ey fiiriso) maxaa lagudboon qofka Muslim ah ah? Su'aashan waxa kajawaabey culimo tiro badan; laga soo bilaabo Ibn Xazzam ilaa Sh Ibn Ba'az. Waxaa Ijmaac ah (Culimadu muslimiintu isku raaceen) in kooxdii soo kaxeysata (soo raacda) koox gaalo ah oo ladagaalamaya Muslimiin, arinkani xukun ahaa waa:

a) Xukun ahaan waa gaalnimo. In gaalo lasoo raaco waa gaalnimo. Ufiirso anigu ma aan lihi dad mu'ayin ah ayaa gaalo ah sida Shariif and Co laakiin camalkan ayaa gaalnimo ah. Camalka aan kahadlayo waa gaalo in lasoo raaco. Arinkaan waa Ijmaac.

b) Maxaa la gudboon dadka muslimiinta ah? Culimadu waxay soo guuriyeen in ey salafkii iyo culimaa'ul khalaf ey isku raaceen in laladagaalo.

Arinkan marka waa ma'aslo diiniya, kuma ey saleysna qawmiyad ahaan. Alaah markaad dhimato camalkaaga qoomiyeed lagu weydiinmayo. Waxa xilkaa saaran yahay waxa weeye diintaada.

Gunaanad, niman muslimiin ah oo aan soomali aheyn in la barbardhigo dad gaalo ah waa diin daro. Nabigeena suubanaa SCW waxa uu noo sheegey in muslimiinta oo idil ey tahay hal jir (one body). Yeynaan ku gadsoomin western idea-da ah oo kusaleysan qawmiyad!.

Aloow noo gargaar.

S.

3. Maadaama gaalo Muslim (Shariif and Co) ey lasocoto oo ey ladagaalamayaan dad Muslimiin ah (haba ku jireen dad aan Soomali aheyn; shareecada qawmiyad ma ey fiiriso) maxaa lagudboon qofka Muslim ah ah? Su'aashan waxa kajawaabey culimo tiro badan; laga soo bilaabo Ibn Xazzam ilaa Sh Ibn Ba'az. Waxaa Ijmaac ah (Culimadu muslimiintu isku raaceen) in kooxdii soo kaxeysata (soo raacda) koox gaalo ah oo ladagaalamaya Muslimiin, arinkani xukun ahaa waa:

Did i hear this right? That anyone gaal soo wato,needs to be fought with>?

Taleexi   

I think inay faahfaahin u baahan tahay in qof walba oo gaalo soo raaca in la baneeyo la dagaalankiisa. Ka warama bal, ka gaalada soo kaashaday haddii laga gardaran yahay?. Ha ila yaabina nin culimo qastay oo cirka u kaadshaya baan ahaye. :D

Mansa Munsa,

awoowe your confusion is warranted for there are good reasons for one to be perplexed. However consider all the theological musings on behalf of alshabaab’s plight as bombastic nonsense.

Ponder instead on the following questions: Who declared wars on capable foes near and afar? Who published lofty military ambitions and strategic goals to capture far away islands like Alaska while hiding in the bushes of Jilib? Who refused to sit down and reason with fellow Muslim Somalis to tend to the affairs of the Ummah? Who wants to kill fellow Muslims leaders because of mere political disagreements? As we speak today who is besieging the seat of the tfg, aiming to kill those maxamed’s inside?

The answer is clear. It’s alshabaab. And it’s a sign of desperation really for alshabaab and alshabaab supporters to seek sympathy in the realm of Muslim brotherhood when indeed it's they who decided their aim justifies shedding Muslim blood, showing no mercy of the suffering of the innocent, refusing to halt their offense even in ramadan.

Thousands of innocent mothers and children have been displaced not by America’s fighter jets, or French commandos but by alshabaab’s fitna wars. Hundreds have been killed in the alshabaab project…and the fight continues as we write on this site. And we seem to be saddened by the murder of few leaders of an organization that is resolved to kill and maim for a mere political goals in the name of religion while cheering out for the assassinations (or the ‘bakhtifications’ as one highly excitable Keligii Muslim fellow put it) of Muslims.

Mindhaa layma marsiiyyo

Even those who supported them in both blood and treasure are having second thoughts

In short, alshabaab and anarchist prayers have been accepted. It’s not our war. It's yours, and yours alone to fight.

walaalnimo is found in the dirin process. Lets meet there as brothers.

Haddii kale, to corrupt in afyare's:

Magac ba’ayaye maanaa kula islaamkaas ah

Its sad to see the hypocrisy of it all, the Al Shabaab have not changed, nor has the climate changed. The fact that those who declared this war in 2006 and have funded it, demonstrated for it are today pretending to be against violence, misguided as they are these men are warriors and are dying like warriors.

Things have changed, today Ethiopian troops are in Hiiraan, AMSIOM is shooting anything that moves and American military power is taking out their enemies in the south at will. Those who used to make the loudest noise and demonstrations are now defending what they used to call indefensible.

However the man who sold everything only controls Villa Somalia unable to tame anything. :D

I really didn't want to comment, but it would be good if those considerations were equally granted to those the current occupants have been using as for their political purposes and platform en route to Villa Somalia.

Today is the Shariif and co. who are using foreigners, most notably Americans, which the said Shariif used to label as the stark enenemy of Islam and its followers.

What has changed I ask myself? Al-Shabab whatever they do, they atleast haven't changed and are fighting a mans fight against still what they conceive as their arch-enemies, namely the USA and Ethiopia.

Where as the Shariif, Ibbi and the rest of the mob, who pretented to be against anti-Habash have infact signed an agreement with Ethiopia and now it considers it a mutual friend.

Ofcourse Xiin will argue this is not the same as when the ethiopian tanks were in Mogadishu but in his eyes it is ok for those same tanks to be in Baladwayne and the rest of Somalia.

I am just wandering what will come out of his sleeve when actually more of those Xabashis together with their other kafir footsoldiers arrive in Somalia and particular Mogadishu in order to assist his TFG II.

How compatible this troops will be with the newly sharia law imposed on Somalia by the cabinet of Ibbi, Indhaade, Shakuur and Shariif Xassan, I don't know and have not a clue.

I often wonder what this new 'sharia' is, that forbid the same action that is allowed today 'Ethiopia is a neighbouring country which is traing and assiting our troops against our enemies and in fact they're heling us hence our bilateral relations and the US is a great Partner'.

Which one is true 'the sharia that said the USA and Ethiopia are the enemy of Somalia' or 'we have bilateral and important strategic relationships with them and they will usher the peace to Somalia.'

The same sharia that seemed in 2006 unimaginable to shake hands with a woman who represents the enemey of Muslims and Somalis in general that in 2009 allowed to meet with her in the lobby and embassy of the American Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya that seemed impossible in 2006.

The ultimate question now is 'Did the sharia of 2006 change or did some people who ascribed to it change and hence they changed the 'sharia' along it to their interests and modified it accordingly to make their shameful actions pass review in a new light'?

I say this Sharif and his group have changed whilst Shabaab are what they have been and today Hassan Dahir lead sentiments of Hisbul Islam are negotiating hard with Indhaade and their yesteryear friends to once again trade their beliefs for a share in the Indhaade and Shariif government.

Let's see where this one leads. I am temporary in suspense.