Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

War crimes for Warlords?(this is good)

Thunder   

These are the same people that have destroyed Somalia and people are expecting something will came out of their "confrence" PHLEASE!

nuune   

i like to see those damn warlords to be sentenced to death,when will i see that happen,probably not too far!!

raula   

To my knowledge..it looks to me as some kinda "underground propaganda" that's going on...Arabs means securing the economy, therefore exploit our weaknesses and then manipulate us by any means since we might not have a strong govt by the time, which means we will settle for any emergency aid possible in order to cater for the needs of our starving population..if they really mean it..why dont they lift the ban on livestock export(which seems to be the only life-line of somalia now)....but I would be happy to see atleast justice finally prevail, and those who wronged be held accountable for their deeds...

''At the on-going somali talks in kenya, the arab league,IGAAD and the others are thinking of bringing charges against warlords..god make it happen!''

Me to Lakkad, For me the cant disappear quick enough, If at all possible i woudl like to see Capital Punishment impossed on them all.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Snow the informer:

lol lol lol lmao !!lmao. if the war lords are there by force how would it be possible to tri them in court. The UN tried to do away with them but the ppl wouldnt alllow it so your stuck.

Stuck with what the warlords or the people..? :confused:

Gabbal   

Its contradictory I tell you. Isn't the reason IGAD delays repetively, because of demands of warlords? Those same organizations are the same ones that are appeasing the warlords and are legitimizing their exploitation of Somalia and the Somali people. Let me tell you something. This a faux pas as the future of Somalia seemingly does depend on the warlords forming a coalition government.

I am 100% in agreement with a tribunal, and would hopefully like to participate in one in the future. I want to see these warmongerers faces, as I drill them endlessly and condemn them to whatever punishment their crime seems fit. Yet, as of the moment, i do not think it is possible. Unless the whole of the Somali nation were to rise at once in a revolution by the people for the people, we the Somali people are held susceptible to their demands and appeasement.

Inshallah that time will come, but it, unfortunately, is not today.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I am 100% in agreement with a tribunal, and would hopefully like to participate in one in the future.

If you feel like getting something off your chest or got the urge to turn 'supergrass', please be my guest and do it in SOL. ;)

Rahima   

I support it so long as the defendant and judge are not one in the same, as is the fashion in many of the corrupt African nations.

But, as much as I hate to be a downer, who are we kidding people?

This is nothing more than a mere dream that will unfortunately forever remain in the realms of imagination (the imagination of the healthy minds). Warlords thrive for we allow them to.

Therefore until we as a people change collectively, no warlord will be brought to trial and justice will certainly not prevail.

I’m thinking we’ll probably have to wait until yawmul-qiyaamah.

Gabbal   

If you feel like getting something off your chest or got the urge to turn 'supergrass', please be my guest and do it in SOL.

Bank on Riyaale being summoned to court most indefinitely. ;)

AYOUB   

^^^Something tells me that's not off your chest and not THE thing you have 'informed' knowledge about if you'd really "like to participate" in a tribunal and make it worthwhile. I could be wrong, but I doubt it smile.gif

If you've got information and evidence to convict Riyaale or anyone guilty of war crimes you have my blessings to go ahead. But how do you square that with the loyalty you've given to TNG Abdiqaasim who was Defence and Interior Minister when some most gruesome of the crimes were committed? They've got a word for this sort of behaviour brother!

Inshallah that time will come, but it, unfortunately, is not today.

Just tell us what you know, will you? icon_razz.gif