Sign in to follow this  
Kamila

HOW DO YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING?????

A7LA-SHU   

lakkad is shy?? says who lol. but good to know. we make sure we tell ur wife to put u in center of the attention lol

"Magnoona girl believe me girl what ever you do expensive one is not gonna last for ever. chill girl."

kamila u got me all wrong sis.. i said wild and fun not expensive. i mean i'll have it in hotel but something me and him can work with u know what i mean.. but it is gonna be wild baby no matter what (even if i got to do it at my lil house lol) see i like having fun and getting crazy every ones in a while so that night is all mine.

Kool_Kat   

Why not just go to the Masjid and get married... I don't see why Somalians waste so much money on weddings... I hate it when ppl are at the wedding and they start talking trash about other... Like "look at what so and so is wearing" or "arooska wuu isku dhacaayay laakiin meel lakala istaago malaheen"... I just can't stand those kinda comments and I hear it almost all the time... And the funny thing is, the groom and bride don't even know half the ppl at their own wedding... Shame...

Why not just get married at the Majid, and send all that money to your family or relatives back home... I am sure they can use it, and ajarna waadka heleysaa... Or better yet, Sadaqo ubaxso all those thousands of dollars... I know a wedding should be celebrated, and what better way than making happy your own family... I just don't get it... I know it comes once or may be twice (LOL), but heck I ain't about to wast thousands of dollars for a couple of hours... Oona dambi ii sii dheer yahay... I rather in aan ubaxsado sadaqo, like help build a masjid or something... Do it with something useful later... Cuz you always ain't gonna be here...

I just hope that makes sense... Cuz it sure as hell makes sense to me... :D

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

My wedding I want it to be simple with small number of gusts about one hunder & thirty Maximum. Only close family friends, relatives from both sides & neighbours. And it will be insha Allah a traditional one & non-mixed wedding. I wouldn't spend fortune on one night, is just fusuq & useless. Why would I have to spend fortune just to please human being that will talk regardless what I do. Why on earth do I have to make him pay fortune for nothing, no way I would agree so called share the expenses :eek: .

Ilahay dadka maba cadabinee maxaa mashaqo ii soo arkay. One way or the other if I make big wedding I gain nothing but humiliation & nacalad from Allah & my money is gone, with lots of interest to pay, that will eat us for mony years paying it off :rolleyes: . Instead of big wedding, After the wedding insha Allah of to honeymoon away for a month, no visitors, no interruptions just enjoy the time :Dicon_razz.gif . Travel around with my newly husband & on the way make cumra in Makkah smile.gif . What is better than making cumar with the company of ur newly husband. Romantic ha lol icon_razz.gif;)

I know most women fon't face or wanna hear the truth but Every woman i have seen will tell me ohhh I want some thing short no parties what so ever and all of them wanted to have the bigget party of all time so how do I seperate you guys from them?

I guess the only way I will beleive ya is If y'll invite me..

1 Luve my Nomads

Adna   

Salaams

sista buubto ur so right that is what i thought i shoul do beside big wedding travel and have cumra or hajj that si gonna be wondefull family,spendinf for whole alot of money aint ganna help you maxaa yeelay later on pple would say things aren't right to say dang she was ,,,, uknow what i mean and also danbina wuu kuu dheeryahay so taker easy and waalidka halaga duceysto ,,,, smile.gif;) :cool: peace and love

As long as my man and I end up married at the end, I don't care what the wedding is like. I'd rather save money than end up broke after a ridiculously expensive wedding. Just a thought.

Pacifist   

Buubto

Member: 39 posted August 07, 2002 07:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

My wedding I want it to be simple with small number of gusts about one hunder & thirty Maximum. Only close family friends, relatives from both sides & neighbours. And it will be insha Allah a traditional one & non-mixed wedding. I wouldn't spend fortune on one night, is just fusuq & useless. Why would I have to spend fortune just to please human being that will talk regardless what I do. Why on earth do I have to make him pay fortune for nothing, no way I would agree so called share the expenses .

Ilahay dadka maba cadabinee maxaa mashaqo ii soo arkay. One way or the other if I make big wedding I gain nothing but humiliation & nacalad from Allah & my money is gone, with lots of interest to pay, that will eat us for mony years paying it off . Instead of big wedding, After the wedding insha Allah of to honeymoon away for a month, no visitors, no interruptions just enjoy the time . Travel around with my newly husband & on the way make cumra in Makkah . What is better than making cumar with the company of ur newly husband. Romantic ha lol

---------------------------------------------

This is exactly what am going to have ......Girl you said perfectly... but for HOney Vacation baby :D Inshallah

THis is what Im gonna have:

1. At least a $50,000 wedding, reception, honeymoon.

2. A white wedding dress with hand stitched diamond droplets and 10 feet silk train.

3. A diamond princess crown imported from timbuktu

4. Yellow, red, white, pink roses from italy, sweden, and hawaii.

5. My dowry will be my weight in gold, silver, diamonds, saphires, rubies, etc.

I dont care if it takes him a lifetime to pay it off....ITS HIS JOB.

NGONGE   

*** Crosses the above poster's name from his list ***

Don’t mind me, people. Tonight, I’m in a bit of a childish mood (aah, how great it would be if you spent every single minute of your life in the company of giggling children).

Weddings? Mine took place a very long time ago, I can’t remember much of it. Hang on, hang on, don’t you girls start raising your eyebrows and mutter to yourself about how unromantic I am. That’s not it. I don’t remember my wedding because I really didn’t have one. SHE DID. I was sitting in a coffee shop smoking “shiisha†and watching a game of football while she was having her party (Milan beat Inter 1-0, I think).

Anyway, get married already you bunch of dreamy kids.

^^Thats what you would like to think. Say whatever you want to make urself feel better.

But the truth (which I got from a reliable and honest source) is that ur too old to remember anything. At a certian point of one's life....they start to lose brain cells among other things.