Sign in to follow this  
Kamila

HOW DO YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING?????

Pucca   

a simple yet elegant out-door wedding with only close cousins and friends present...it'll be both males and females, and the less money spent on the wedding cermony the more there'll be for a honeymoon and a nice cozy apartment, i'd rather spend more on where i'll live and decorating it rather than spend it all on a one night event.

I don’t remember my wedding because I really didn’t have one. SHE DID. it was just too much for me!! i couldnt deal with the headache!! i said fine u go ahead and do your thing!!! and it worked out for both of us!!

I was sitting in my hotel room having a bachelor party with the boyz!

one striper after the other!!lolol..my friends lost the tape though!! i think my wife is hidding it!!

guyz u might wanna try this!! i figured this will cut out the fightings that happens in somali wedding!! usually started by xaliimos!! let her do her thing and u do your thing!! no problems!!

OG Moti   

A Cambodian style wedding...

I will make loads of invitation cards and give to every human being i see, the point? these cards should be returned in the wedding day with money inside ;) that solves the honeymoon trip..

it will be outdoor .. close two streets and invite everyone.. put to guards on the returned invitation envelops.. I wont sit all night next to the bride like statue ..and when I get home sleep next to my bride tired.. that is inhumane .. I will leave the party by 9:30 PM and let people continue jumping as they wish… but me gone a lone me and my bride only… and I will not buy suits to those guys who company the groom I think 3 in Somali tradition, baryahan waxey keeneen suit groomka ha iibiyo.. no way if they don’t bring their own .. they can be replaced with any who has a suit.. and they wont sit next to me pretending they are telling me a wisdom talk.. dhagaheyga hadey afkooda la soo aadaan war nadhaafa baan oran.. that is my plan

P.S. no too much dahab.. I will tell my lady we need the money to build a good house and save money for out children's education and health.. she buys me a ring and I do the same.. ;)

peace

Horrified at the thought of a white dress, a tuxedo, matching bridesmaids' gowns, look-alike malxiis and malxiisa, too sweet cake, greasy food, screechy music, bad dancing, pretence at not wanting to dance but dancing nonetheless, 24 carat gold weighing women down, guys leaning against walls and doors and lurking in corridors, fist-fights, hair-pulling, gossiping, pulling, getting pulled, getting high on xalwa and to top it all off..

getting stared at and being the centre of the waste of it all?

Mayamayamayamaya. There are far less tortuous ways to spend an evening. I want to be in that smokey cafe in Marble Arch, partaking of Shiisha(does it come in strawberry?) watching some classy Italian football. It sounds far more alluring by comparison.

And this is if I ever bother to wed. The old red card is getting worn out. ;)

lol...sounds like a plan....

Mayamayamayamaya. There are far less tortuous ways to spend an evening. I want to be in that smokey cafe in Marble Arch, partaking of Shiisha(does it come in strawberry?) watching some classy Italian football. It sounds far more alluring by comparison.

Sounds like a grass roots movement has began lol.

OO jaadkii shiisha baa loo badaley miyaa?

YOu bunch of drug addicts...go get help.

Jaad---->Shiisha--->marijuana---->Cocaine---->Heroine---->Pimping/Prostituing--->Horrible death.

Yes...I can see the pattern.

Wiilo   

OG_MOTI thank you dear.

Where is the weddin gonna take place?????? Combodian...Wow......nice...me like it.... :D

What do i need to do b4 the weddin.......what should i wear? :confused: ......Would "DABAGAAB" be allowed? :confused: I know u said no DAHAB...but would "BULUKAATI" be allowed? :confused: ......Oh yeah....this is me getting ready to come to ur weddin.......Dabagaab...Garan ama Sasamaaniko...(hadba sida aad u taqaan)Banooni...Dacas.......iyo Timo Alfis ah.....Wow... :D Waa kala xiranahay sow maaha..

IstacajAb:

OG Moti   

^^ wiilo you wear whatever you want .. the rest will have to have a dress code. men tuuto askar.. and women macawus indonisian.. peace