Sign in to follow this  
Kamila

HOW DO YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING?????

OG_Girl   

LoooL@Bee , you talking like my ayeyo dee ;)

No wedding, I have no money to spend on strangers.

They don't need me to feed them . I will save for my kids and their education.

Salam

OG Moti   

Dear bee let the girl hunt, now adays we have a serious problem with our faaraxoos going to foriegn girls ... we cant let the job to men anymore, girls also must inlvolve and get their good man ... but Jalaqsan ok ur faarax must work his whatever so hard and you what would you do? sit and spend his hard earned green? it doesnt work that way dear.. it is two way thing, no more hooyo telling u is diyaari the prince has arrived, it is now lets meet in the middle, look for me and i look for u and we meet... ;)

my wedding will be a day for men and a day for women no hunting in my wedding, no one will put me in a chair and hunt while i am sitting look at u people hunting and me and my queen sitting wishing people will go soon which will never happen in Somali weddings... and it will be opened i mean the party with Quran and inshaAllah everyone will enjoy....

Allah kariim

peace

Xoogsade   

7 of 9, Befitting or not, it is not extreme nowadays for a woman to do exactly that kneeling down(not in practical terms but oral terms) and be the first to ask to be married. Nothing wrong with that although it is a guy thing culturally.

Ciid wanagsan dhammaan in Advance.

Juxa   

run mise riyo :D

riyo, every lady dreams of a dream wedding aha.

lots of blessing, family gathering, tradional hush hashs. me wanna that.

no pound spared smile.gif sky is the limit. a day to remember. my sisters will organise the meher. arooska will be on moi and my chosen one, shaashsaarka belongs to my moma and his moma.

did i already mentioned no cash spared ;)

runta! i dont want inaan qof kalifo, my hubby to be or my family. marka wax aan gacantada ku jirin afkaada waa ka raagaan . i wont marry on credit card. just somethin small, personal, and lora lorveeeee

ps, ameenah, u dont need to take notes. i personally enjoyed yr night, it was one to remember walee :D

OG Moti   

Qarash baa lagu galin, dhiiga ayaa lagaa miisan, deen baad gali, markey runtii timaado payback time, waxaa lagu oran ifur nin deen badan ala maxaa iigeeyey, ala hadaan iska raaci lahaa gaalkii ama kii afrikaanka ahaa oo lacagta lahaa...

Kii idinka yeela ayaa idinka xun smile.gif

Juxa good thinking ... I wish all somali girls were like u...

Allah kariim

Peace

Wiilo   

Runtii aniga aragtideyda about this issue is very simply. Maxaaba leysku dhibaa aragana loo wareerinaa israafkana waa dambi sidiisaba marka qofkii awooda ha sameysto aroos yar oo macquul ah qofkii aan awoodinna ha iska daayo Allaah dhib ma abuurin. Aniga waan u sheegi lahaa aroos yar that is it, no all those fancy things Somali ppl seem to like it.

Bismilaah:.............