Sign in to follow this  
Kamila

HOW DO YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING?????

Shabella,

Abaayo, I think am the right man for you. Please hurry for jumping head-on to me, I promise our wedding is going to become the headline of most major newspapers in the world.

Am inflicted with excessive wealth with no plan to do, so I guess you are fortunate to decorate it with yourself.

:D

I like wasteful-spenders and extravagant girls. icon_razz.gif

Hmmm. NOrmally I would thank my lucky stars and jump in. But however much I try I cant get my mind to put these two words together:

Somali Man

Wealthy

But I can put these two togehter:

SOmali Man

Fuqur

Shabella,

Look abaayo, tell me the closest in proximity "xawaalo" or remittance in your area, just to proof my filthy richness! come on, don't let your preconceived judgments collide against this opportunity.

You like money, which is plenty at me, and I like gorgeous girls. So let's make the deal now. :eek:

IF you look any way like this im not interested. Are you sure your filthy rich....or plain filthy?

It is well known that somali men claim the first, when they are the latter.

32.jpg

Its funny how known goat herders claim theyre rich nowadays. Cajiib.

Shabella,

Now you are trying to degrade my financial well-to-do integrity and personality. Please, let's delve into the matters of our concern if there is any need whatsoever in that regard, or else cease your degrading assaults against me, OK.

If you think white man alone is rich, then you are absulately ignorant about the essence of wealth and richness!

Blessed   

^^Walaal, don't waste your time on her. She is too shy to tell you that she is on a waiting list for Raami. Hence, she's not available.

Weddings too much headache.

But also FUN!

Xoogsade   

Originally posted 7 of 9:

Traditional? Gimme a break here! A wedding comes once in a lifetime and sometimes it doesnt come
icon_razz.gif
so dont gimme that BS about spending less $$$. Traditional/classic/hip/etc...its gonna be BIG, BEAUTIFUL & worth every penny...

So my wedding is gonna be EXPENSIVE and CLASSY...a white wedding with 500 guests is what i dream of
:D:D
I dont care what ya guys say about gaalo weddings
icon_razz.gif

Now if u'll excuse me...I gotta plan 4 my upcoming wedding!
icon_razz.gif

Seven of Nine, Adiga camalaa ugu fiican. You come across as the kind of a woman who pays for her wedding expenses or at least contributes big time(good for you). Pretend all you want but that is how I read your character. Besides, since men and women are equal, equal sharing of expenses(apart from the Dowry) should be introduced don't you think( as a punishment for the modern woman)? In this modern day, I think we should revolutionize the thinking and get rid of the archaic injustices meted on ONLY men when it comes to wedding expenses. Some girls are excempt(those who are financially challenged) with them foregoing any ambitious plans for a wedding. They can have their buraanbur if they want, xalwo and dinner bought from Xamdi restaurant.

And One thing is for sure, a girl who is eager to marry someone of her own choosing will be very helpfull(oh boy, and you fit the profile big time).

The question which should be asked to those who are unreasonably extragavant is, Doesn't the house being built belong equally to the man and to the woman agreeing on the Union? Why Some Somali Women mostly behave as if it is ONLY in the interest of the man to wed amazes me ;)

Anyway, Seven, You are gonna pay for the wedding in the event you become interested in Xoogsade FOR SURE. Haddaba waan kuu sii sheegey, better start saving lool.

Tuujiye   

Alla u baahne, nin yahoo gabartaan yee ku daalin, xaasleey waaye. Ngonge aka raami aa marhore aroos jaaba jaabo ah ugu tuuray. Sheballe beentee miyaa..diamond meeshaa ka sugeysay kuul uu kuu xiryey..lol

wareer badanaa!!

LOL@Xoogsade. The concept of equality with regards to genders is more aptly put as ‘equal but different’. There are certain roles only one can fulfil (like childbirth) and there are roles more suited for one (like dowry and wedding expenses). It just wouldn’t be fitting for a woman to get the ring and get down on one knee, nor to pay for the wedding expenses. I’ll definitely help – help plan it i.e.

Many worthier candidates have made aware their keenness. I’m not interested in penny-pinching men. So dear X, start saving or you’ll grow old and frail alone. icon_razz.gif

Bess.   

for all this people who r going on about wedding r any of u getting married so....or r u just hypostasizing?....... :rolleyes: ....u would spend all this money on one night....for what....so that hundreds of somali ppl that u don't even know or like....can come eat ur food, dance then talk about u tomm. about how "it was aight"....and how showoffy u were.....i would rather conserve our money and buy a house, go to hajj, go on vacation....rather than spend over 10,000 dollars of our hard earned money for the enjoyment of the populus...cause the groom and the bride r mostly sitting... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....don't think so.... ;);) ....i have better plans for my money.....

peace