Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Pictures of riyale run away day in Las Anod(L . A )

Gediid   

Originally posted by guraad:

LOL , wawa-land(british somaliland) camp are running out of gas , getting mad and ALL. anger and insult will not get you SOOL ,SANAAG AND CAYN my dear dreamers lol.

I can see wawa-landers hitting the wall with their heads in anger f,t LOL . sool , sanaag and cayn are my land ,part puntland part of great somalia , its my land and i will take it to where ever my people want , your so called president(riyale) is been chased out of sool , so wake up my dear friends and stop claiming land that dont belong to you LOL.

I'm actually starting to think Guraad believes in what he says......Guraad any chance you might be in one of the pictures or even better ma rag aad jaad u qaadey baad sawiro la soo dhacdey.. smile.gif

guraad   

I guess some people here dont know the meaning of freedom of speech , this is public forum and i will say what i like as long as i am not insulting or using bad words , this goes to the guy which i dont even know him ,who started attacking my post , he is saying he is not from s/land or p/land , so why he cares ? why he following my posts like little poppy , at the same time he is saying he dosnt like what i wrote , IS THIS LOGIC? . if you dont like what i wrote stop reading it or replying to it , I GUESS YOU LIKE AND LOVE MY POSTS THATS WHY YOU POSTED 2 TIMES SNICE MY LAST POST AND YOU SAID MY NAME TWICE , SO ADDMIT IT DUDE YOU CANT STOP READING MY POSTS , AINT YOU ? LOOOOOL.

Gediid or ceydiid or what ever you name is , nah i wasnt on the the when riyale run away celbs did take place , even tho, i would be happy if was present in that day . its a great day . lol.

Why all the the talk, Guraad has a right to speak his mind. Riyale Run Away day will be commoridated onthe 7th of December every year by the people of Las Ano anyone who dosent like that fact so be it.

Peace and FREEDOM for SADAM

Gabbal   

Why don't we come out and just say the name of the qabiil that resides in Las Anoud? O.k. All this LA people and that. Gediid and Guraad how could there be "LA people" in Hargeisa or Bosaso, when they are citizens of Las Anoud?

[ December 16, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Gediid   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I like the general Kaftan going on here.

I hope some radical doesn't come into this and ruin everything.

Horn

I guess nin da'a weyne oo Libaax beri hore sanka taabtey baa sii saadaaliyey waxa kaa soo yeedhey..Nin indha la'a hadii la weydiiyo who the inhabitants of LA are wuu kuu sheegi doonaa.There's absolutely no need for you to name qabiil I guess kaftan iyo ilaaq yaqaan banaad aheyn or maybe you felt saaxiibkaa iyo compatriot in arms Guraad kaftanka culus ee aan la dhacey buu iska celin waayey.What ever the cause hadaad islaheyd wax u hilii dee wax aan kaga dago Guraad iyo L A maad sheegin weli icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

is this guy for real!!!!!!. first of all you need some spelling lessons, halve of what you are saying is gibberish. second of all i am free to read whatever post i want and then respond to it in a civilized manner which i have done. i read your posts and found them complete rubbish, however that doesnt mean that you are not allowed to post them.

i dont want to get into gabiil garbage, which you and your puntland lackey's seem to love, but i will say that i am from neither puntland nor somaliland. if that to you means that my opinion is of no value to you i can only say that i feel sorry for you and your like.

i agree with horn, i know that that maority of the people here pretending to be from laas canood or from sool&sanaaq are just puntland and somaliland hardliners pretending to be from these areas just to to make their points more valuable. i think that is just pathetic.

is this guy for real!!!!!!. first of all you need some spelling lessons, halve of what you are saying is gibberish. second of all i am free to read whatever post i want and then respond to it in a civilized manner which i have done. i read your posts and found them complete rubbish, however that doesnt mean that you are not allowed to post them.

i dont want to get into gabiil garbage, which you and your puntland lackey's seem to love, but i will admit that i am from neither puntland nor somaliland. if that to you means that my opinion is of no value to you i can only say that i feel sorry for you and your like.

i agree with horn, i know that that maority of the people here pretending to be from laas canood or from sool&sanaaq are just puntland and somaliland hardliners pretending to be from these areas just to to make their points more valuable. i think that is just pathetic.

Nasir   

When two skinny low life morons from las canod fired at the president everyone was shocked and angry but since rer somaliland are the most noble people on planet earth and they got their heads straight we have decided not to fire back shots at the poor las canood after all they are unarmed and since siyad bare gave them their first welfare check as spies they never had fought war " they can not hurt a fly". So we have decided not to attack and spill rer nas canood milk iyo cariishyada yar yar ee geedaha uga hoos dhisan. In the other hand we are taking steps against the onlf terrorist and puntland aka sissyland , and end we will win allah will

god bless somaliland

Gabbal   

Gediid walaal anyone who is for a united, strong Somalia is my compatriot in arms. smile.gif

Second kaftan or not, the underlying point of this thread was for *guess what*, you got it! :eek:

Las Anoud is a city populated by no "Puntlanders" nor "Somalilanders". I call anyone who was born in or resides there "LA people" irrespective of qabiil.

And third of all how can "Somaliland" claim any place in the Republic of Somalia, when it, itself, is contested?

Allaw Sahal Amuuro

Somalia 4 Life

Gediid   

Horn

What ever makes you happy saaxiib.

PS

I remember seeing in another post how you said the recent conflict in Xeerale is draining you emotionally iyo FINANCIALLY....Ma ka soo kabatey weli.

Reyale was luck to survive that assassination attempt by sool people. this part of somalia or somaliland depends where you stand- has very dark side which is where the last elected president of somalia was assassinated back in 1969. also most supporters of siyad barre and his grand father and his inspirational role model -sayid mohamed came from this area. so its not surprising to see an other president run away for his life and consequently reduce likelihood of trouble in the region.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Horn

What ever makes you happy saaxiib.

PS

I remember seeing in another post how you said the recent conflict in Xeerale is draining you emotionally iyo FINANCIALLY....Ma ka soo kabatey weli.

How slow am I? Your dear "Lander" compatriot Ayoub Sheikh also asked me the same question and it didn't get to me. Gediid Somaali baa tahay, laguma eedeeni karo :D Why don't you just come out with what you are trying to say :confused: I have already stated the intent of my money.

Second do you yourself not send money to folks back home? If you don't dear Gediid, then I assure you we're made of different stuff. It's greed and jaahilnimo that keeps one from not sending qaaraan money to his deceased relatives.

guraad   

MACHI, keep on hating . I can feel you hitting your head against wall and all mad . KEEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPU, YOU MAY BREAK IT WITH YOU TOOTH TRYING TO BITE IT , THINKING ITS GURAAD THAT YOU BITE. DONT HATE ME DUDE HATE THE GAME . LOOOOOOL .

Nasir , we all know the great history of las anod apeople , the first pan-Somali or Greater Somalia effort against colonial occupation, and for unification of all areas populated by Somalis into one country sarted in this area(LAS ANOD, TALEH AND OTHER SOOL STATE CITIES) , WHILE PEOPLE OF HARGAYESA ,BURCO AND BERBERA WERE HALPING AND WARKING FOR BRITISH CONONAIL AGAINST THEIR SOMALI BROTHERS IN LAS ANOD AND TALEH (BOTH OS SOOL SATE).

Great dervish movemennt satrted in Las Anod ,Taleh and other cities near Las Anod , dervishs were fighting against Ethiopians and Europeans at same time.

from 1899 to 1920, the dervishes(somali heros from LAS ANOD) conducted a war of resistance against the Ethiopians and British, this somali struggle One of the longest and bloodiest conflicts in the annals of sub-Saharan resistance to alien encroachment ,the dervish uprising was not quelled until 1920 with the death of Hasan, who became a hero of Somali nationalism. Deploying a Royal Air Force squadron recently returned from action in combat in World War I, the British delivered the decisive blow with a devastating aerial bombardment of the dervish capital at Taleex( city near Las Anod) in northern Somalia.

SO MY DEAR NASIR I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU ARE HATING ON PEOPLE WITH SUCH GREAT HISTORY , PEOPLE WHO DID FIGHT AND SHED BLOOD TO FREE YOU FROM BRITISH AND AMXAARO , YOU ARE HATING ON THE GRAET HISTORY OF SOMALI HEROS , THATS THE PROBLEM WITH WE SOMALI PEOPLE WE NEVER RESPECT OUR HEROS AND HISTORY.

Guraad, I respect how you kept your cool and didn't retaliate against those who went out of their way to get personal with you. I think we need to stop the personal attacks and discuss issue in a civilized way. There is no need for these senseless attacks on each other.