Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Pictures of riyale run away day in Las Anod(L . A )

India   

"Laascaanood,Somalia,07 December 2003 —Waxaa maanta isugu soo baxay wadada weyn ee dhex marta magaala madaxda gobolka Sool boqolaal qof oo isugu jira rag,dumar iyo caruurba"

Are you for real Guraad? Boqolal.....can you even head count? Unless my eyesight is failing me I can only see a dosen heads in all pic's and where are the women and childeren cited??

More over I can detect the SL flag at the background of the last picture --more over for people demonstarate they sure look chilled back--why excatly did this demonstration happen in a residential (infront of a house) exactly?

Did this "demonstration/celebrations really happen?

Allah walahi the CHEAP PROPOGANDA you lot are tripping over each other with is HILARIOUS.

To put it mildly and in Somalia "wad is fadahadaynaysen".

Shame.

Dusty.

India   

YEP Gediid

PS: Love your signiture.....one can apply it in any situatins.

Forexample the Somaliweyn camps formers rehotrics and thier desperate moves today certain call for this comment:Dhubuq-dhubuq hore dhabanahays dambey leedahay.

Dusty.

guraad   

Angel , i asked some of my relatives who where present in the day of riyale run away , and they told me that the people were setting somaliland flag on fire and thats the reason you could see s/land flag out there.

and by the way the house you see is the house riyale run away from and the house is far from centre of las anod city , one have to take car to reach that house , so you can see less people .

incotrast in the centre of the city you could see Boqolal of people marching with somali flag.

Gediid   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL some more....Guraad I think you should change your nick to Goebbells.... Just a suggestion :D

guraad   

You can laugh all you want . but i know my people more than you do , i am from Las Anod and i been to las anod many time and let me tell you that people of las caanod are for united somalia you can dream about las caanod all you like , we as sons of dervishs well not let somalia to be devided , thats or stand and if hargayesa land have problem with that let them try to take over SOOL anD see what will happen .

Riyale can talk and talk all he wants but the day he tries to act fool and attack lascaanod thats when we the sons of dervishs will act .

so let riyale dream about las anod and talk that tall talk from his palace in HARGAYESA-LAND.

guraad   

my last post is intended for Gediid so keep on laughing Gediid.

P.s: Brother Libaax , but he left one of his sho,se behind . LOL

BN   

Riyaale could of put all this behind him if he went back to LA on Dec. 7 anniversary. Why didnt he? Will he ever go back? If he does, I suggest trying to make a more dignified exit next time...

Peace

Gediid   

Anigu kaftan yaqaan baan ahey so Guraad bal tan iga jawaab saaxiib....Is L.A (Las Anod)that lil city with laba sakadood oo iska soo jedaa on the Mogadisho-Hargeysa highway.I heard it was a great stop known for its hilib.Madama ee badhatamaha ku jirto ,I'm sure meesha loo bado uun baa leysugu biyo shuban.Either way it will be follower:D :D

Any chance you might consider changing your nick to the one I mentioned in my last post?

Guraad, that picture actually made Angel-Dust very happy.

Now, if it was looking like the following pic (notice Riyaale hiding behind the moutain. Big Head lol, and the Somali flag) then Angel-Dust would have unleashed her usual WMD. But she is now enjoying and laughing at your picture.

riyaalepic.JPG