Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

One in Four is a MUSLIM (Allahu Akbar).

You are typical of your worthless lot. First of all. You are a failure, your society and what it stood it for. You have no right to even partake in normal society. Yes you and your female genitalition abuse and a culture that has amounted to nil.

Your mother, bless her, would not take kindly to the above statement. Let me suggest you stop insulting Somalis & Muslims and we would do likewise. Fair enough.

Peacenow   

Once you moved to a muslim country (one that will accept your black hide) and which allows you to prosper and flourish, live then i can respect you.

But the truth is that not a single muslim society allows you offers you.

It's a empty shell and I awoke to the hypocrisy.

Thankful   

Freaknow

You didn't get much love as a child? I heard that the abused want to abuse, but please go see a therapist or someone that wants to hear your depressing life.

This peacenow guy is leaking from all cavities with insults and sweeping generalizations. One wonders who robbed this poor fellow off his sense of reasoning. If he truly hates Muslims that much, and the sentiment he expresses is deeply held one, one fears for his health for Muslims, as the findings above indicate, are everywhere.

One final observation. As a man who prides himself with liberal education, peacenow miserably fails to differentiate between Muslims as people and the actions of the current repressive regimes that dominate over the Muslim political landscape.

Peacenow   

I him to tell me why he preaches sundry and hate against a peaceful and tolerant people like the anglo-saxons.

He lives amongst them, take their money, their benevolance and then speaks bad of them.

He disgusts me. You disgust me.

You are no man. A man has dignity. He walks the street with his face held high.

But what do you have?

Cawaale   

Hey YOU i live in a Muslim, Arab, African country and all i see is black faces with the mark of "sujuud" and that is what i have!!..

BTW i was wondering if there ever been a black pope?

I also noticed you hate Arabs, how do you see the Christian Arabs?

on a serious NOTE Stop Insulting others and their religion or else someone is gonna practice his broken Italian

1. ^co-sign. What is this doing in the politics section?

2. Congratulations to all Muslim brothers and sisters for the increase in followers of the wonderful religion which is Islam.

3. That being said, it would be nice if some posters on this forum (not saying any names) would refrain from badmouthing Christianity.

Not for my sake, because I'm just one member and this is a Somali and Muslim forum after all.

But for the sake of truth. Christianity is far from dying, as its more than 2 billion followers would testify.

Also bear in mind that these Christian nations who you ridicule because "churches are turned into mosques and carparks" are allowing you to practice your religion openly and make mosques and even invite others to convert to Islam.

When will the day come when I will be able to build an Orthodox church in Saudi Arabia or Somalia, let alone attempt to convert people to Christianity (which I would never do because other people's religion is not my business)?

A little more respect please, because religion isn't a contest of "look at me I have more followers than you, God loves me more", it's about having faith and doing as much good as you can and as little evil as you can.