Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Egg donation

Ariadne   

A friend of mine was looking into egg donation, but for the worng reasons ( she wanted the compensation instead of helping another woman).

One of the questions they ask is how involved do you want to be in this child's life? I think here in Canada they let the donor decide.

-Lily-   

There is something sinister about a baby being hybird between two women. Oh never mind, I actually know a few genetics buffs, will get to the bottom of this.

Nephissa   

If you can't have offsprings that share your DNA and long for the scampering of little feet, get a dog. It costs less and you get more feet.

My 1/2 cent. :D

Originally posted by rudy:

ukunta lama bixiyee ee farax waraabiya soo qabo.

xalimooyinki, diinti burburiya....

dad waalan.

KKKKKKK. :D:D Thats my boy!

Rudy Usheeg sxbow,oo uhees weliba. Naa Bi'isii dhaqankii,sharcigi ka beydho(?),diinti burbirisoo alla maa..... :D

nuune   

Rudy lool@faarax waraabiya ehehehe

By the way, ukkumaha waa fara badan yihiin, waa mid noocee ah talaw tan la raadinayo, ma mid ogxan baa, mise waa mid gaaxsan, mise waa mid wabaxsan, middey rabto ha ahaato anigu waxaan oran lahaa ukkun dooro wax dhaamo ma jirto.

Aaliyyah   

I wouldn't advice anyone to donate their eggs, or get some one else's eggs. In the scenerio of donating yr own eggs, some one else would raise ur child, a child whose biologically related to u. I mean how would one feel abt that, I personally wouldnt want dat. or in the other case, where u are raising some one else's child, since the child is nt even related to u, u were nothing more than a surrogate mother. who knows the donor might decide anytime that they wanna be involved with yr child's life. Honestly, this is more complicated than it seems.

so my advice would be see if you can have your own baby, if that doesnt work out and truly you wanna raise a child, am sure there are tons of kids back home who are in need. Thats my 2 cent.

wa salaamu alaikum

Mowgli   

Simple question...

If a woman uses donor sperm...would the child be biologically related to her husband? waa maya...same principle if donor eggs are used, the child is not biologically yours...

The child might not have your DNA...but i'm sure carrying a child for nine months and then giving birth would surely form a helluva bond.

In UK as of 2005, when a child reaches 18, he can request the details of the donor egg/sperm (details would not be given if the donation occured before 2005)

If one cant have kids, then the only way out according to me is prayer, pray to Allah and dont think abt egg donation, muslim scholars discourage it. It wont make u happy haduusan Alle raali ka ahayn that is if ur a muslim!