Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Breast Implant And Some Somali Women in Canada

Xoogsade   

Is this true? First time I heard this does actually occur on a regular basis and some smali women do breast implant to enhace supposedly their less good looks I was shocked.

Hard to believe a somali woman with pride and self confidence developes the life threatening inferiority complex of many western women isn't it? This is not prevalent in USA because I would have heard of it. May be they do too but CANADA is said to be Numero Uno place for these Breast Enhancements for some somali women.

Waxyaalo kalena waan maqlay so funny I used to laugh for many days after. Can't say that in here.

Jamilah   

I am forced to ask why? I mean I have always thought this is a department that Somali women don't need extra help in. Xoogsade, how reliable are your sources? This is most shocking :eek: assuming this has occured and is not the overactive imagination of some man!

I wonder if it's just younger unmarried girls who are doing it, or do all kinds of Somali women do it.

I myself would never do it, for obvious reasons, but I can understand why any woman would want to change things about herself. Our opinion and awareness of beauty is more specific than it used to be, and in a culture which promotes a specific understanding of what's beautiful, women will obviously want to keep up, and Somali women are no different. I guess insecurity knows no colour.

Som@li   

I personally know five somali women who done it, and one told she di'dnt feel like woman before. If it helps, and boost their confidence,what is the big deal.

^^ Use your imagination nooh, a DD sized xaliimos will hardly waste their good ceyr money on silicon.

Anyway is regiously wrong.

Originally posted by Abaadir:

quote:Originally posted by Xulaxu

I myself would never do it, for obvious reasons,

What are the obvious reasons?
Oh religion, pain, risk, possible dodgy results, money and my deranged suspicion of all things hospital related.

To be honest, if it weren't for all those things, I'd probably do it too.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

I personally know five somali women who done it, and one told she di'dnt feel like woman before. If it helps, and boost their confidence,what is the big deal.

Dabshid,

How do you know five of them have gotthe same procedure unless you work in that a plastic surgery clinic or they have a big tit comptition and you were the refree :D ? it twist my head in

This is disgusting if it happens. Seems like these girls inherited the negetive body image that is prevelent among women in this society. Changing one's physical attributes is a sin in Islam, a lot of people do not realize this.

-Lily-   

It is no less strange for Somali woment to have implants Xoogsade, but I wouldn't think it is that popular. Anyways, it's pretty obvious when it's fake :D

Get nipple implants (or enhancement) and you'll get my attention.

Breasts are for little boys. Real men are into hands (me no like ham-handed chics), thighs, ears, giraffe rivaling necks etc.