Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

I do prefer older women! How about you guys?

Malika   

^^Does that advice/info come from an experience? ;)

Oh well even the Prophet[saw] married a matured,wealthy woman, bi Khadija !its not a new phenomenal, we matured women rock!! icon_razz.gif

Abyan   

Originally posted by roobleh:

I do prefer older women!

I saw the topic and thought ok

Now to all 24 year old ladies. I say take it easy. I do prefer the older women! Now many of you are gonna say, so what?

:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: When has 24 become old? im confused somebody help me here.

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Lily

He was 19, and I was 24 so technically I was an older woman. And believe you me girl, it was an experience
:D

Everywoman needs to experience this at least once in her life.

In fact my next marriage will be to a younger stud
:D

DD,

Stop turning around the chips, you been that naive 19yrs and he was that mature 24, when his love and romance like a twister turned you around, ood saaxiga keenay now u telling us in aad khatar aged tahay. Oh boy O'boy, God bless the internet :D

Nephissa   

Roobleh: You're looking for a Sugar Mama at 24?

If I had more money, I'd make you my toy boy. :D Ya, ya, well I'd probably have 3 or 4 if I had that much money! Why, I'd have a harem, a harem of nubile young men all begging to please me. Oh my, I think I have to go now....I think I hear my Sugar Daddy calling.

Nephthys: you don't really need to have a lot of money to have few toy-boys. you know shukaansi become full time job lately. who needs the hassle, I think it is blessing to be a Toy boy now days. less hassle i say.

PS: what is up with these weird names pple. I have to errase couple times to spelled it right

Khalaf   

To SOLER men, which one do you prefer, younger or older ones? [/QB]

Roob sxbow I gotta agree with Legand on this on. How can u be a man with an older woman lol? When woman has higher status (ie age, education, money lol) wey ku yaasaysa and would want to control u sxb....it would be hard at least in the long run, for relationship to have any respect its either I as a man must have the higher status lol or at least equal. Tho cliché age aint nothing but a number, its about individual and their character, waayo u see older women who are low class and bad character....I prefer elegance, intelligence, modesty, feminity not masculine, hood rat chicks lol....apart from looks that’s most attractive in a woman, young or older.

roobleh   

I only see here older men and ladies commenting. Where are the young boys. I need to hear from them?

Legend Zu, If I hadn't walked the walk, I wouldn't have declared my love and appreciation for them in public. So, don't try to scare me off. And share with us your real true feeling about them. By the way, still there'll be more left for you, so don't get scared, saaxiib!

^^^^ hadhoow la iima digin ha dhihin!

What you have seen so far is a tip of the iceberg sxb....and by all means do not leave anythign for me, I repeat "DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING FOR ME" :D

Cheers

all guys know about the mature lady...she robs the craddle and the guy gets the experience.

but thats all its. once u graduated from the duqda, u hit the road to greener pastures.

honestly, i use to run away from gals till i got my momma teresa!! whadda a lady.

Any girl over 18 yrs old who had only 100 dating hours in her basket (wax soo malaf-malafsatay) is considered mature or "older" woman. Bal eeg, how long does it take for xalimos to grow to maturity compared to boys? too quick, right? So I guess what Robleh meant here was by that of very experienced xalimos, but not the age wise as understood.

Unlike girls, most of boys MUST first have 800 hrs (oo jab & iska daba wareeg) to learn and be tough. Their ultimate goal is to checkmate xalimos so easily no matter how hard nut to crack she is. marka ragga saacadaha ka dhiman yihiin ha soo dhameystirtaan. :D