Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

I do prefer older women! How about you guys?

roobleh   

Now to all 24 year old ladies(rudy cybertalk), I say take it easy. I do prefer the older women! Now many of you are gonna say, so what?

I like mature women because they are selfless and are happy to share their experiences and all the other good stuff with pleasure. They offer credit with no limit on it. Come on fire, she is ready to distinguish it and does not complain. Committ a minor mistake, she will correct it with love. Forget that promise, she will say 'this is not a problem.' The thirty and plus years know how to treat us fairly and make us perfect!

To SOLER men, which one do you prefer, younger or older ones?

Som@li   

Older meaning? over 50s!

Age does not always make one person mature, You will see 30 year old woman still acting like a teenage, and vice versa.

Anyway, I do prefer mature women! smile.gif

maajo   

there is WAX LA DHAHO imagination boggling before u meet one-----qaf nolasha hal meel aad ka wada aragtiin ayaa u baahantahay----mida kale dhibka guurkana waa yaraday oo furitaan ayaaa xal u noqday.....

Ibtisam   

mature women because they are selfless

I read as far as this, then decided that you really have no clue or she tricked you big time :D

Ms DD   

When an older woman dates a younger man, she spoils him for all the women. I used to get a lot of attention from younger men before I was married...they were adorable, and most eager to please, kinda like a puppy :D

-Lily-   

Well, I'm not a man, and in a decade I might consider myself an older woman but for now I dislike older women, I hate the knowing look in their eyes , and the worldly confidence that they ooze, well, I have no wrinkles under my eyes that you're hiding with that concealer so take that and I will probably outlive you ha ha ha!

Originally posted by roobleh:

Now to all 24 year old ladies(rudy cybertalk), I say take it easy. I do prefer the older women! Now many of you are gonna say, so what?

I like mature women because they are selfless and are happy to share their experiences and all the other good stuff with pleasure. They offer credit with no limit on it.

^^^ In that instance you are either regarded as a Toyboy or a Gigalo.

Come on fire, she is ready to distinguish it and does not complain. Committ a minor mistake, she will correct it with love.

Here she thinks u r a kid and prolly doing to you what she would have done to her kid.

I think you got the whole I like mature women wrong, mature women have no plans with you, you are not more than a good time and potentially u leave the joint heartbroken...

saying all that, the mature woman are irresistably and devilishly seductive where magnetically you are sucked to them like a moth to a fire, their sweet words are piosion to your young heart, their touch and attention are sublimely calculated, they see what you want before you say, know what you think before you know...

In a simple word stay away from them unless you just want to have a good time and willing to take the consequences like a pro...take it from me! :D

Cheers

Ms DD   

Lily

He was 19, and I was 24 so technically I was an older woman. And believe you me girl, it was an experience :D

Everywoman needs to experience this at least once in her life.

In fact my next marriage will be to a younger stud :D

Good to see older women getting some love.

DD, I bet you were tricked and you didn't know his age before you became interested.

Zu, why put him off? Let him experience it for himself!