Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

I do prefer older women! How about you guys?

me   

Originally posted by LLPP:

Any girl over 18 yrs old who had only 100 dating hours in her basket (wax soo malaf-malafsatay) is considered mature or "older" woman. Bal eeg, how long does it take for xalimos to grow to maturity compared to boys? too quick, right? So I guess what Robleh meant here was by that of very experienced xalimos, but not the age wise as understood.

Unlike girls, most of boys MUST first have 800 hrs (oo jab & iska daba wareeg) to learn and be tough. Their ultimate goal is to checkmate xalimos so easily no matter how hard nut to crack she is. marka ragga saacadaha ka dhiman yihiin ha soo dhameystirtaan.
:D

laat je gaan ouwe, nu weten we waarom je 10 talen spreekt.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Sweety I know you are inline with the poster and Dashid, so why don't you inform Kahina that you are the source of the light she seems to think you are blocking! :D

I remembered those 16 yrs old boys oo seey jawaanada u tolaayeen in dubai ports were out hunting islaamaha yurub ka imaada.

You would just pass by n they r all eyes, i was like no, no, no, iam a local sugar mama if 24 is considered OLD!

Ileen adinkaa wiilasha yar yar qarka ka tuuray.

Som@li   

Me, Move saxb!

Kahina, How are you doing? :cool:

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

I remembered those 16 yrs old boys oo seey jawaanada u tolaayeen in dubai ports were out hunting islaamaha yurub ka imaada.

You would just pass by n they r all eyes, i was like no, no, no, iam a local sugar mama if 24 is considered OLD!

You met them at Dubai? :D lol, btw Jawaan tolis is shaqo, as long as it pays the bills.

Aaliyyah   

Age is nothing but a number. you will find young women who are mature. It all depends on that certain individual.

Anyhow, if you like older women Roobleh go for it.Just remember you can not generalize.

wa salaamu alaikum

YoniZ   

Originally posted by me:

Ok stop this xalimo feel good topic!

Its WAR! between males and females.

A full scale open-ended WAR, Xs vs Fs before the Ramadan truce.

Although, who will land the KO is open to discussion, it is clear though that Xs camp are leading the score in 6 to 5 rounds.

Roobleh,

Older women Rock, and dont forget "those who Rock live longer" smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

People say 'age is nothing but a number'...That is the biggest lie ever...Age is everything...I mean a couple/few years here and there is OK...But what is the person is like 20yrs older than you...Then age becomes an issue...Specially is the woman is older...Are you kidding me...In any culture, if the woman is older than the man (even for a year or two), people make it seem as if she's old enough to be his mom... ;););)

Roobleh, as long as she can keep up with you, and you have no problem with the age thingy, GO FOR IT...But, be ready to be criticized by a lot of people...

kk in 20yrs u be an ole puddy-cat with wrinkless everywhere.

your home boy, will probably on his 3rd wife....!

lol.. i know reality hurts...faarax get more in demand as they get older..! ce la vie.