Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

I do prefer older women! How about you guys?

Kool_Kat   

Rudy, acuudubilaah, maxaa inkaarta...20yrs, 3wives...What if he is married to the same woman for the 20yrs...Wouldn't that be better...

Maskaxdaada meelo kale eey ku jeedaa...Good luck...

Blessed   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote:

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

I remembered those 16 yrs old boys oo seey jawaanada u tolaayeen in dubai ports were out hunting islaamaha yurub ka imaada.

You would just pass by n they r all eyes, i was like no, no, no, iam a local sugar mama if 24 is considered OLD!

You met them at Dubai?
:D
Haha! You know, every time I go to suuqa diruucda, they're talking about some guy ay single mother Europe ka timi, dhawr maalmood lacag ku tuur, tuurtay, oo ay markii danbe guursatay oo kaxaysatey.

Walee, meeshaas walaga noolaaday :D

Blessed   

^Oo inay nasab yihiin ma muran baa kajiray? Besides, xamaaliga maxaa loo yasaa? He's the perfect oday replacement candidate; young, strong, energetic and knows a few Abdel Haleem Haafeth lines. :D

p.s I think the lacag thing is just whitewash, no one is going to say gabadh i dhali kartaan, shukaamiyoo i guursatay :D

me   

Dabshid waan kaa leexday wax iska celi.

Yoniz i think rudy dealt the knock out blow. Xalimos everywhere are disorientated, even oday xiin is thowing some jabs.

Skipper   

Rooobleh badly needs to adapt Rudy´s mentality. Older women will strip you off your money. The minnute you marry older women then say good bye to deciding for yourself. In other words your whole life in a nutshell.

Zafir   

^How would you know? You don't even have a woman. But I suppose you like phone cards to strip you off your money eh.

^^ abaa gabdhahan makuu naxayaan mar haddii aad u hoos martid!

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by LLPP:

Any girl over 18 yrs old who had only 100 dating hours in her basket (wax soo malaf-malafsatay) is considered mature or "older" woman. Bal eeg, how long does it take for xalimos to grow to maturity compared to boys? too quick, right? So I guess what Robleh meant here was by that of very experienced xalimos, but not the age wise as understood.

Unlike girls, most of boys MUST first have 800 hrs (oo jab & iska daba wareeg) to learn and be tough. Their ultimate goal is to checkmate xalimos so easily no matter how hard nut to crack she is. marka ragga saacadaha ka dhiman yihiin ha soo dhameystirtaan.
:D

laat je gaan ouwe, nu weten we waarom je 10 talen spreekt.
Waarom? smile.gif

me   

war naxariis eebaa lehe cidna naxariis lagama sugayo. Over die tien talen, het heeft geen verdere uitleg nodig.

Skipper   

Zafir do you have anything personal against me? Ther minnute i joined SOL you have been on some sort of a crusade agaisnt me. Excuse me but i have dated more than one girl, i cant say i am a master at dating but i know my way aroud it.

Malika   

Lol..Kool_Kat am sure Zafir is just doing the SOL initiating process...ask Naomi there with Ghanima.. :D:D:D [Ghanima,me love you!] smile.gif