Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Magaalada Burco oo dagaal ka dhici gaadhey

Ibtisam   

Libaahe- wax almost la yidahad ma jiran ee waraka daaf. Wishful thinking does not become reality. Waxba meye dhici- not even a demo- naga dhaa dhee ciyarta.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Yaa uu sheeg Burco wa rabshaad socoto 24/7. Did I tell you about the time a mad man chased me with huge dagax and everyone came to watch me run in circles from this mad man? Then when I picked up a huge dagax and tried to hit him over the head and women jumped out from the watching people and said ma ninkayad dagax uu heesta? Ha naga dhilin.
:D
I swear they are on fast gear.

:D:D:D:D

Is this man above the LOW he said why La ii soo waci waayay Subxana laa goormaa boolis dad u soo telefoonin jireen hadii uu dood qabo xafiiska inuu ka sheegtay ahayd, marka xuquuqdiisa la cabudhiyo markaa dood buu leeyahay hada se asagii baa leh waan diiday!

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Libaahe even abdi waraabe graduated and ciiro and ina samaale wey badnayeen ardeydii qalan jabiiyeen lool

lol it was not even a proper undergraduate course it was a somaliland conflict solution programme course, laakinse cirro has jamacad degrees, masters from Finland -helinski university so it's not his first time, unlike Musa bihi. ;)

Libaahe i dont't really know Muus bixi cv all i know is that he was an Airforce pilot and studied in Russia and later he joined Ciidanka xooga cirka eeh somalia in 1976 And later joined the SNM in 1982.

Saalax   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Libaahe- wax almost la yidahad ma jiran ee waraka daaf. Wishful thinking does not become reality. Waxba meye dhici- not even a demo- naga dhaa dhee ciyarta.

adi newska la so dhiigo mixi ku dhiibaysa? whether it is almost or if it happened it's part of the news and it's not like news posted on SOL will have any effects on the situation backhome like cause a massive conflict so relax and put your fears aside. :D

RedSea   

This is as exciting as the news gets. When rabshad is refered to as Dagaal, then you know something good is happening there. Yeah it's that peaceful in Somaliland.

Timur   

Does every fart in this enclave get reported?

I don't know if two guys fighting over a watering hole in that village deserves a topic on the front page...