Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

You need to keep ur husbands/bf moral .......

Well, if all it takes to have a good marriage is to look after your husband's morals, then it's not too much to ask.

I'll be happy to nag him, and occasionally slap him around, to ensure that he always tells the truth on his tax returns and insurance claims, never views morally-questionable materials and imagery, and so on and so forth.

I can be his moral compass. No worries. :cool:

Rudy, you seem strangely cheerful. Did you get married again?

Well, if all it takes to have a good marriage is to look after your husband's morals, then it's not too much to ask.

I'll be happy to nag him, and occasionally slap him around, to ensure that he always tells the truth on his tax returns and insurance claims, never views morally-questionable materials and imagery, and so on and so forth.

:D:D:D I think he means morale as in self-esteem, confidence, spirit, bluh bluh.

Aaliyyah   

lol Val...that will be a way to destroy your marriage rather hahaha..

Yaabyaabkis, you are being biased in your statements. The key to good relationship is giving as much as you take and that goes for both females and males. If a brother wants to be happy he gota make his wife happy and vice versa.

thats my 2 cent.

Chimera   

It's true, women can have a very positive effect on their husband's life and how he deals with it, my brothers friend used to be a chain smoker and very skinny aswell but his wife turned him around and he completely stopped smoking and is today very muscular after she convinced him to hit the gym. He's much more cheerfull and confident because of this.

but he inspires her too in her career choices etc, so it goes both ways

underdog   

The problem is the role of the "Head of the household"....This is power sharing theory is whats cause the downfall of traditional families.

(Before you girls get too excited, read the whole thing)

Someone needs to lead... him or her. There's no ifs buts and maybes. Once a leader has been settled on, he/she should pick a strategy and stick to it.

McGregor's managerial theories you're either an X or a Y...YOU CAN'T BE BOTH. If you have the vision to stick with your style and see it through to the end, everything works out well.

Good leadership:

If Good stuff happens - Take the credit

If bad stuff happens - Take the blame.

underdog   

I tried to ascertain more info right after he posted it.... no luck.

So I joined everyone else in responding on assumptions.

Miriam1   

....um morale and satisfaction as others have said is a two way processes

I was always under the impression that a successful marriage, consists of the man having the illusion of control. Both people are happier that way, man retains his fragile ego, and women run the show!