Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

UNITED SOMALIA WAS THEIR GOAL, BUT SNM,SSDF,AND THEIR ALIKE IGNORED IT.

India   

"..and Jingoism J/K on serious note somalis are pathetic even our educated one's ..i think a greater somali would never be......and i doubt we will have a government anytime soon I.E: if we keep bickering over who did who? who wont forget what? and who was harmed the most?.... Blaming one another does not resolve issues .."

Sis at least try and live upto to the name and come up with somehting unique, new the very least different !!

How are you saying anything diff here, then what every one else is saying??

My stance on things (let me decipher it for you since u didn't get it) is you can not solve a problem whilst one half of the problem is not even willing to acknowledge past mistakes-giving way to the argument that given half the chance AGIN they would take the same root. Cappachi sis. And your " happy" comment is unwwarranted and my I say damn rude! :mad:

Smithy

Just re-read your last entry and please explain to my why you have the odacity to show such double standards so blatantly? The SNM is bad the SYL was good--hoho hohoh.

Now dear it is such and utter Shame (for you and Siyad's last remaining sons) that HISTORY can not be re written ;)

Dusty

Gabbal   

Angel Dust

whilst one half of the problem is not even willing to acknowledge past mistakes

Walaal I assure that that's the most acknowleded thing in Somali politics, so I wonder what will it do for you to talk about it more. The past has happened and we can't do anything about it. People were killed in Somaliland, as people were killed in Muqdisho, Baidoa and elsewhere. Why? Because their time designated by Allah (SWT) was over. The circumstances of their death were written before they were born.

So abaayo Ilaahay ha u naxariisto? Jannutul Fardowsa ilaahat ha geeyo dadki ladilay. AAmin.

Coloow   

Sayfulahi,

Why were the USC; SNM SSDF and the other organisations established?

Let me frank saaxib. The SNM, USC; SSDF were born to rekindle the lights of somaliweyn which unfortunately were extinguished by the so called revolution!

Somalis lost their innocense when tribalism became the norm of the ruling class. The somali nation and people were raped off their trust, cohesion and unity.

Rokko   

Acording to Somalilanders SNM is a sacred organization

According to Puntlanders, SSDF is hollier than thou

According to Beelaha koonfur, USC is their god sent saviour.

We will never agree, so let us just agree to disagree.

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Acording to Somalilanders SNM is a sacred organization. According to Puntlanders, SSDF is hollier than thou. According to Beelaha koonfur, USC is their god sent saviour.

lol@mobb

My exact sentiment.