9 hours ago, Illyria said:

Aid distribution in 2022. This lacks details, but sheds some light.

GBDxW8oXIAE_rSn?format=jpg&name=large

SL was just mafia state, operated by some the duriyadda, this is tip of iceberg, the massive mismanagement and how big private companies collude with ruling, and enrich themselves.

Dabahshil , Telcos, oil, builders, energy companies, and others pick and choose key ministries that deal with them, so they are not questioned, or so they can exploit further the very poor people. Basically, big businesses write their own rules.

Waddani  and Cirro knows everything, just want to take their turn, they are not different, the place is rotten to the core, and I highly doubt it survive.

Illyria   
12 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Dabahshil , Telcos, oil, builders, energy companies, and others pick and choose key ministries that deal with them, so they are not questioned, or so they can exploit further the very poor people. Basically, big businesses write their own rules.

This might be the reason.

SLRearmingItslef.jpg.af4ff8a5970488294856f97ae85c1765.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 3:21 AM, maakhiri1 said:

SL was just mafia state, operated by some the duriyadda, this is tip of iceberg, the massive mismanagement and how big private companies collude with ruling, and enrich themselves.

Waddani  and Cirro knows everything, just want to take their turn, they are not different, the place is rotten to the core, and I highly doubt it survive.

Somalilaand will always survive no matter what the struggle is 

i remember in 1984 when everything was against us the odds were against us when we were  fighting the late general afweyne.  Luckily we had strong odayaal and good soldiers fighters that kept our moral high that we shall overcome  out gunned out manned the world on the side of afweyne. But we never gave up. And then in 1991 when there is nothing waan yaabay sideen wadankan dal uga dhigayna , and look at us today berbera port buidl hargeisa build roads bridges build bussines build who could have imagined. we shall overcome what ever problem 

17 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somalilaand will always survive no matter what the struggle is 

i remember in 1984 when everything was against us the odds were against us when we were  fighting the late general afweyne.  Luckily we had strong odayaal and good soldiers fighters that kept our moral high that we shall overcome  out gunned out manned the world on the side of afweyne. But we never gave up. And then in 1991 when there is nothing waan yaabay sideen wadankan dal uga dhigayna , and look at us today berbera port buidl hargeisa build roads bridges build bussines build who could have imagined. we shall overcome what ever problem 

Xaaji, nobody is against u, stop the victim mentality, your leader is sleeping SOMALI biggest enemy, and is so angry that he is willing to betray his people

what good system have you created and what argument do you have against my above statement? about ,cartels in SL,  these Mafia are stuck  the blood of he poor masaakiin

ofcourse there are some cartels and Bussines monopoly but the initial Somaliland free market idea was not to have oilachs that own everything surely that is something that can be changed when the time is right , No body wants monopoly we need proper laws and real laws that are implemented by  our parliament trade laws for the country. Economic regulations tax regulations etc  

But the answer is never to give all that was build in Somaliland to destroy it and then put Somaliland under ugandan colonization and carry flowers for Museveni and other Bantus in Africa .   i am for constructive critisim but i always i am against dadka yidha nin qawaan oo nin ugaandeees meel ugu xidhan , wax ku darso then everything will be better.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

what government is he talking about the bunker 

A lot of Awdal folks now seem to have more faith in Xamar than Hargeisa. That says a lot. Mind you, this gift from Muse will affect the three clans in Western Somaliland most.

Reer Awdal are the founding Fathers of the republic , people shouldnt think that what happend in laascanood can never happen in Borama. Reer Borama always felt they are integral part of the republic. Though there might be some grievances here and there and powerstruggle formulas that need to be corrected from time to time but for the time being the Borama clan and Hargeisa clan have one blood line one should never forget that .