14 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I never understood unionist  and their brain  how can u divide further to Unite how does that make sense if  borama cant unite with Hargeisa, how can boramae unite with Mogadishu  

Actually we are uniting the country under one system and against seperation, think about it

The secessionist will be cornered from.all sides, Garhejis is Next, did U listen to deputy Prime Minister Salah,  the blue wave is coming to Hargaisa 

15 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I never understood unionist  and their brain  how can u divide further to Unite how does that make sense if  borama cant unite with Hargeisa, how can boramae unite with Mogadishu  

Ya secessionist, dhagahaaga iyo carabkaaga ma ismaqlaan? You are solely talking about the failed secessionist project.

Reer Sool must unite with us ayaa la soo taagantihiin after all these xasuuq, burburin iyo barakicin. Laakiin dowladii Kacaanka waxee Hargeysa ka geysatay have to make you to separate.

If your xasuuq makes you separate, what makes others xasuuq not get to separate?

You must know this - if you think Soomaaliya is divisible, so must the secessionist project. Reer Awdal, Sanaag, Sool xaq ayee u leeyihiin ayaahooda ka tashtaan, meesha iyo cidee rabaana la wadaagaan. Howl idiin taalo ma'aha as long as Soomaali ka carareysiin. Soomaali dad aan rabin Soomaalida kale ma rabaan.

So your purpose is not unity of Somalia , but just to derrail Somaliland , in order to stop SL aspirations for independence u dont care  if the Former Somali republic unites or not.

Who said Somaliland quest for statehood is based on the atrocities afweyne committed  its not that  it might have been the final nail to the coffin but the SL Quest for statehood started back in 1961 way before ur hero afweyne came to power. 

How about we hold a referendum on Somaliland we put this to the test. if u lot win we will keep our head down and accept you to rule us and we acceppt to be second class citizens in the Bunker, but if we win  u accept our decision , referendum in Somaliland lowyacadde to yooocade  and for referendum to be sucessful u need 50 percent plus 1 ,  i will make it better for u ,, we have to score 80 percent plus  for it to be successfull. so  i will give u the benefit of the doubt . lets just say what the SL people decide , i am sure the Sl people will overwealmingly chooose independence instead of  unity with alshabaab pirates and terrorists and African union troops

I am talking about your hypocricy. You want a 'unity' for other Soomaalis with you, but not the whole of Soomaaliya. You want unity, Soomaali dhan la mid ahoow, ha sheegan dad gooni ah for your own self interests and subjugation.

We will have a referendum for the whole Soomaaliya in order to put this useless movement out forever.

No referendum should only be held in  the area in question dadka raba go itaanka,  if the  Eritrean referendum independence was held in Ethiopia , the Eritrea would not won its independence. And the same with South sudan if it was up to sudan they would not be independent..    iam for the unity of Somalia, as i am for the unity of Somaliland as i am fro the unity of Djibouti. But it is better two have two separate governments because  qaabka siyaasada iyo xukuumada  kuma heshiin karayno

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

But it is better two have two separate governments because  qaabka siyaasada iyo xukuumada  kuma heshiin karayno

You are free to do as you please in your triangle with conditions:

•     Reer Awdal choose that which best serves their public interest (not that you have a say in the matter, but acceptance is key).
  •     No Habashas in Somali lands barring lands already under occupation (for your posterity).

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

But it is better two have two separate governments because  qaabka siyaasada iyo xukuumada  kuma heshiin karayno

I don't think the tyrant in Hargeisa and his corrupt supporters can share any form of government with anybody on planet earth- jinn and insi.

Tallaabo   
2 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I don't think the tyrant in Hargeisa and his corrupt supporters can share any form of government with anybody on planet earth- jinn and insi.

I am sorry I forgot that the Xabashis were the exception. 

5 hours ago, Illyria said:

You are free to do as you please in your triangle with conditions:

•     Reer Awdal choose that which best serves their public interest (not that you have a say in the matter, but acceptance is key).
  •     No Habashas in Somali lands barring lands already under occupation (for your posterity).

You cant dictate what we will do with our land , u have absolutely no say about Somaliland  and what we can and will do . You are from Somalia not Somaliland

Illyria   

I can and I must, for you are dotty high on spliff!

Besides, that argument might have made sense in the past, but in 2024, not quite so. You are just on the precipice of sprouting, and acting as if a cornered beetle flying from one fire to another. I am forever your conscious, and only saviour!

24 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

The land that is being rented out to Ethiopia isnt their tribal territory

so reer awdal dont have to worry about a thing

Tallaabo   
5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The land that is being rented out to Ethiopia isnt their tribal territory

so reer awdal dont have to worry about a thing

Whether it is their clan territory or not, why is this MOU not in public domain for scrutiny? Why is there no consultation with the citizens living on the affected areas? Who gave Muuse the right or authority to enter into an agreement of this kind with anyone without getting sufficient advice on the matter and following the democratic procedures agrees upon?

5 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Whether it is their clan territory or not, why is this MOU not in public domain for scrutiny? Why is there no consultation with the citizens living on the affected areas? Who gave Muuse the right or authority to enter into an agreement of this kind with anyone without getting sufficient advice on the matter and following the democratic procedures agrees upon?

Xaaji knows this 'MoU' stinks to high heaven, but he would like to convince himself otherwise. I have never seen anyone willing to give away what their ancestors fought so hard to keep.